Post Your Motorcycle

Low-key thinking about getting a bike I've always wanted one but ive never had the time to get the liscense for it. :smh: im sure ill pass but i still dont have the time. Maybe ill get it first then ride a little. Would save me a grip in gas and insurance too.

Low-key thinking about getting a bike I've always wanted one but ive never had the time to get the liscense for it. :smh: im sure ill pass but i still dont have the time. Maybe ill get it first then ride a little. Would save me a grip in gas and insurance too.

I got licensed in two days bruh. A Saturday and a Sunday, Friday class was cancelled because of high winds.

Take a weekend to treat yourself.

BOTH TOYS ARE NOW OUT. BEAUTIFUL WEATHER WE HAVE HAD THIS YEAR :pimp:

4C39D929-CE0A-4CCD-B43F-3DA9F3DD5B65.jpeg

I got licensed in two days bruh. A Saturday and a Sunday, Friday class was cancelled because of high winds.

Take a weekend to treat yourself.
I want to take a weekend to treat my self but thats not my idea of it :lol:.
Looking for a used r6 currently to start out.

I want to take a weekend to treat my self but thats not my idea of it :lol:.
Looking for a used r6 currently to start out.

Have you ever ridden before? An R6 is a lot to start off with, you better have some good self-control. You can probably hit 75 mph+ in 1st gear :lol:

Have you ever ridden before? An R6 is a lot to start off with, you better have some good self-control. You can probably hit 75 mph+ in 1st gear :lol:
Not really i used a dirt bike on the streets a few times but im not gonna buy a small bike if im gonna end up getting a bigger one right after makes no sense to me

I get that, just putting forth some warning. Definitely suggest doing the MSF course though.
I think im better off just practicing then doing the skills test. I honestly dont have time for the course. Im probably gonna have to take a halfday when i go to dmv

I think im better off just practicing then doing the skills test. I honestly dont have time for the course. Im probably gonna have to take a halfday when i go to dmv

So you're going to buy the bike first then test on it? Or will you be renting one?

An R6 was my first bike.

Went down in my first 6 months. :lol:

There are those that have gone down, and those that will go down

I was riding my brother's Suzuki cruiser for a few months. I went down within the first month of getting my own bike :lol: :smh:

R6 was my first bike, just sold it yesterday. Purchased it before I got my license and it sat for 2 months before I took the MSF course. After countless twisties & a track day, I haven't been down... yet.

Funny but me and my uncle did the Califonia Superbike School last year in Jersey, he's been riding for 5+ years and went down for the first time in the first turn. Meanwhile here I am with one year experience making him look bad. It's best to get as much coaching as early as possible before you develop bad habits. People think they can drive/ride with the best of them until they're shown up or hurt themselves. Driver mod >>>>>

real talk is it actually very dangerous riding a motorcycle? Im sure itll depend on if youre out there dippin and switching lanes and all that...but I honestly just wanna chill, cruise, and go fast late at night when theres no traffic. I also dont wanna break any limbs though

Hell yeah its dangerous :lol: people dont look over shoulders and smack. It only takes one hit bro to mess up your life

R6 was my first bike, just sold it yesterday. Purchased it before I got my license and it sat for 2 months before I took the MSF course. After countless twisties & a track day, I haven't been down... yet.

Funny but me and my uncle did the Califonia Superbike School last year in Jersey, he's been riding for 5+ years and went down for the first time in the first turn. Meanwhile here I am with one year experience making him look bad. It's best to get as much coaching as early as possible before you develop bad habits. People think they can drive/ride with the best of them until they're shown up or hurt themselves. Driver mod >>>>>

Did you have any major problems with your bike? Looking into getting a r6 maybe as my first bike. Anything to look out for?

Did you have any major problems with your bike? Looking into getting a r6 maybe as my first bike. Anything to look out for?
With my R6 hells yes :lol:. I got it for dirt cheap of my Dominican homey in Brooklyn, so that should speak for itself lol. They're reliable bikes, I would just make sure whoever you're buying from took care of it. Just look out for the basics or have someone look at one for you. Tires, electonics, engine performance, chain, etc.

please make time and take the MSF course. you will not regret the decision.

THIS! 1) it gives you a better gauge on what good riding habits are 2) if you pass the msf in most states, you automatically get your m class endorsement 3) it is just a good use of a couple days, and you could get a discount on your insurance for taking the course as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom