Post Your Motorcycle

Where did everyone go??? :nerd:

More than happy to keep this threa alive.

Looking at doing some slight sticker bombing. Here's what I have so far:

Blink-182

Metal Mulisha:

I want to sticker bomb my bike too but I'm afraid I might regret it. Do you think it will be easy to come off?

What do you guys know about removing the governor (I think that's what it is called) from a bike? Good/bad?

Get a 600. It only seems like a large number since the size below is 250 cc.

You get a 250, you get tired of it in a month after you realize that riding bikes isn't as difficult as you thought.

Annnnnd I'm back! Named her Gina. So f'ing stoked to be back on a bike.
pimp.gif
Congrats. Clean looking bike!

not sure how many cafe racer fans there are here but i thought this was a nice video (it was posted on hypebeast, yea yea i know).

all though it is kind of funny seeing someone that size on what looks like a small(er) bike
laugh.gif
. it is a 250cc.

!

Last edited:
that bike is clean. love the cb series from honda. considered getting one myself just for cruising.

Been cloudy and/or raining the past couple days and its lookin that way for the next few....
mad.gif

Told myself to stay outa this thread :smh:

I miss my bike :frown:

Def gona get one before my bday/wedding next year.

Appreciate it famb.

Rainy days ftl.

What lids you all wearing out there this season? What about your dream helmet?

I'm riding with a Speed and Strength SS1100 right now. Want a Shoei RF1100 so badly though. That merciless lid makes it move a little. :lol:

What I have:
28ss1100MotoMercenaryBlk.jpg

The dream lid:
ShoeiRF1100Merciless-360.gif

Last edited:
How much trouble can i get in if I drive without plates?? I wanted to get my bike inspected soon and the closest gas station that does it is 11 miles away, through local roads.

How good are Ducati's? Been thinking of picking up a Monster but wasn't to sure about maintenance and reliability.

Depends on how long you've had it from what I understand. If you have a bill of sale, I think you have anywhere from 7 to 30 days to get it registered. It definitely helps if your bike at least has insurance. If you get pulled over, you can go ahead and tell the cops you were enroute to getting it inspected and the vehicle is indeed insured.

Not too knowledgeable on Ducattis. All I know is that they're Italian machines and hella costly.

Just picked up my bike, I'm so geeked. Couldn't ride today bc of the rain. But man when I got off of it today, the rush from riding can't be matched by much.

Last edited:
Off the 94.
Sticky days
If ur in SD. Hmu.
I'm pretty ***** active.
Streets n canyons.

not sure how many cafe racer fans there are here but i thought this was a nice video (it was posted on hypebeast, yea yea i know).

all though it is kind of funny seeing someone that size on what looks like a small(er) bike :lol: . it is a 250cc.

!

Ive always wanted to build one but dont know where to start :\

I'd like to make  bobber. Probably when I roll into a little more money and can dedicate creating my own machine.

Back
Top Bottom