Post Your Motorcycle

If someone can link me or find this helmet for me i will Rep u forever..they quit makin this helmet in 2007 and i have everything in Repsol except the helmet
nerd.gif

Appreciate it JD. You have my dream bike though. That Suzuki blue and white is the cleanest color scheme IMO. :nthat:

My boy egaroc, glad to see you back up and running. I remember being hurt when you posted those accident pics on Instagram when I still had my account.

That helmet is pretty sick though Repsol1K. Good luck tracking it down for a decent price.

I know mannnn..the only 1 i can find is a Nikki Hayden signed 1 for like $2342556

Also if any1 is within 150 miles of Louisville give or take 50 id be down for a meetup and ride

It's looking like my FZ6R will be sold by Wednesday. I'm wanting to get an 08 CBR1000. I did some shopping around for insurance today and I couldn't believe the prices I was hearing. Geico, and Progressive wanted $3000+ over 12 months to insure me. Granted, I only have a year's worth of riding experience but I'm 26. Luckily state farm gave me a great rate. Actually switched my car, and current bike over to them today.

It's looking like my FZ6R will be sold by Wednesday. I'm wanting to get an 08 CBR1000. I did some shopping around for insurance today and I couldn't believe the prices I was hearing. Geico, and Progressive wanted $3000+ over 12 months to insure me. Granted, I only have a year's worth of riding experience but I'm 26. Luckily state farm gave me a great rate. Actually switched my car, and current bike over to them today.
Yup thats who i use for everything..i pay $70/m for full coverage..its more then my car but it is a superbike so i understand...and obviously imma say great choice on wanting that CBR but...u gotta look out for those 08s man..the 08s were the 1st year of the current model and they have an oil burning issue which should of been under recall..some burn hella oil..some dont..this was mostly an issue on the 08s only

Yup thats who i use for everything..i pay $70/m for full coverage..its more then my car but it is a superbike so i understand...and obviously imma say great choice on wanting that CBR but...u gotta look out for those 08s man..the 08s were the 1st year of the current model and they have an oil burning issue which should of been under recall..some burn hella oil..some dont..this was mostly an issue on the 08s only

Thanks for the heads up about the 08. Didn't know about the oil issue. The one I'm interested in buying has under 1,400 miles. The owner probably hasn't ridden it enough to know if it burns or not.

Anyone know where I can cop a set of brackets/pegs online for a passenger's feet for a 08 750 gixxer?

I only come across overseas on eBay, but I'm not trying to wait a month for them to come in. Or if anyone not using theirs? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can cop a set of brackets/pegs online for a passenger's feet for a 08 750 gixxer?
I only come across overseas on eBay, but I'm not trying to wait a month for them to come in. Or if anyone not using theirs? 
nerd.gif

Cg passenger pegs.
There is always someone parting out a GsxR.

nerd.gif

I was missing a left bracket/peg for my bike. Found it on eBay for $25.

I did some looking and came across some for yours (well I think it is for yours).

There were a few more too. I searched 08 750 GSXR passenger btw. Hope that helps.

Does anyone in this thread ride a Kawi? ZX6 or ZX10. Just wanted to get some impressions on how they ride, ease of maintenance, etc.

Can't find that Repsol helmet. Them joints were on sale for $50 in 09 or 2010

That Ducati Arai helmet is serious :smokin

My boy copped the Triumph 675. Real fly bike.

I hate all yall. I hope yall run outta gas overnight :lol:

I been wantin to get a bike for a while but can't find a good price, not to mention, my current job won't allow me to financially. :smh: Looks like another summer w/o a bike

I been wantin to get a bike for a while but can't find a good price, not to mention, my current job won't allow me to financially. :smh: Looks like another summer w/o a bike
\

my bike ran out of gas yesterday approx 1 mile away from my house :smh: the 2000 bandit's dont have a gas guage lol it was tough bringin it back home

Get it together now so you won't be doing this next summer.

\

my bike ran out of gas yesterday approx 1 mile away from my house :smh: the 2000 bandit's dont have a gas guage lol it was tough bringin it back home

son... what about that little orange lite with the gas symbol?

everytime i see that lite pop on i damn near panic and race to a gas staion... no chances given at all

Get it together now so you won't be doing this next summer.

I tried to do that this past winter but my boss bs on the hours so I'm livin paycheck to paycheck. Nothin like the good ol American dream

CBR1000's have about 30 miles once that light comes on before they run out..i wish i didnt know 1st hand
mean.gif

Found a guy selling a 2005 Repsol 1000. It has about 18000 miles on it and the owner says it's mint. Going to check it out in a couple hours. Wish I could find an 07, instead of an 05.

Back
Top Bottom