Post Your Motorcycle

Anyone have the bluetooth for their helmets?

My lady just bought me the Sena SMH 10-R. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

My brother totalled my bike the other day smh feels batman. It was insured under his name full coverage so atleast ill get my money back but still ill miss her. R.I.P

RIP to your Gixxer fam. Just be glad your brother is okay after the wreck.

But I agree with Repsol. No one gets on Gina but me.

Went to the CA DMV yesterday to take my permit test and failed. I was completely thrown off because I had to take a Class C (automobile) test too. I hadn't taken one of those in a few years. Going to study hard and try again next week. The sample tests online were easy, but DMV test was confusing as hell.

:lol:

They got you too huh, I read a couple questions from the Internet. Like yea I got this, went in there and failed the hell out of that joint. Questions were so left it was crazy. Plus on top of that the dumb DMV don't issue out reading books anymore. You gotta go on line to read. :smh:

I'll retest next week.

:lol:

They got you too huh, I read a couple questions from the Internet. Like yea I got this, went in there and failed the hell out of that joint. Questions were so left it was crazy. Plus on top of that the dumb DMV don't issue out reading books anymore. You gotta go on line to read. :smh:

I'll retest next week.

:rofl: Good to know I'm not the only one. I took 10 sample tests online and they were really easy, actually DMV test was very different. Good luck fam.

can anybody school me on bluetooth helmets or even the ones that can be wired to your helmet. i've been thinking about getting one, kind of getting tired of using headphones.

can anybody school me on bluetooth helmets or even the ones that can be wired to your helmet. i've been thinking about getting one, kind of getting tired of using headphones.

I don't know anything about the helmets that come with the bluetooth. I'm assuming for that price, they should be top quality.

I just bought the Sena SMH 10R and it's mad clear. Bluetooth works smooth and you can do the intercom with four other riders which is cool.

I heard the Scala is real good too but it's about an extra $100

I went with the Sena because a few of the bikes I ride with have them and you can only do the intercom feature with the same brand, can't cross mix.

do you want a bluetooth helmet for communication or for music bevause actually some of mid-priced helmets & I believe many of the high priced ones already have cavities for bluetooth/speakers built in under the removable liner, you might want to check if your helmet has this capability...a lot of the dedicated 'bluetooth helmets' are modular, if you are into that...

That exhaust is definitely coming right off! Just trying to decide which one to go with. Already have an Ohlins steering damper and Wiseco fuel management system for it.

That exhaust is definitely coming right off! Just trying to decide which one to go with. Already have an Ohlins steering damper and Wiseco fuel management system for it.

Taylor made bruh.
Da most secksyest pipe out there breh.
:pimp:

Taylor made bruh.
Da most secksyest pipe out there breh.

Very true but the reviews always talk about the bad quality and random bolts falling off. I'm trying to decide between the Yoshimura R77 or Racefit Growler

^^ Embed plz

Very true but the reviews always talk about the bad quality and random bolts falling off. I'm trying to decide between the Yoshimura R77 or Racefit Growler

^^ Embed plz

I know plenty of heads with it on cbr's n GsxR's. never no probs.
not one.
I have a slip on (no performance upgrade, only with a full(all exhaust brands included) system will u up ur ponies) and even installed a full system.
No probs ever.
True it's not as high performance pipe as others. But the sound (deep n throaty) n look of elegance is second to none.

Last edited:
I loved the TM on my gixxer but would've preferred the racefit growler but unfortunately wasn't available at the time for my bike. TM offers a military discount as well and if I recall they didn't ask for my credentials (via email).

Back
Top Bottom