Post Your Motorcycle

Those are the kinds of bikes I learned to ride on. It was a Honda 75cc or something like that. Not sure.

Just bought my first bike and taking the safety and beginner's class next weekend. Anything I should know, learn, or pick up in addition to the standard gloves, helmet, jacket, and boots?

Nah. You're all set. Post up some pictures of your new set of wheels. Proper introduction to the NT motorcycle thread.

Just bought my first bike and taking the safety and beginner's class next weekend. Anything I should know, learn, or pick up in addition to the standard gloves, helmet, jacket, and boots?

Sounds like you're good to go. Just remember to ride within your limits. Every time I've been down, 3 street and 1 track, its been my own fault from doing too much...enjoy, what did you get?

Taylor made bruh.
Da most secksyest pipe out there breh.
pimp.gif
Very true but the reviews always talk about the bad quality and random bolts falling off. I'm trying to decide between the Yoshimura R77 or Racefit Growler

^^ Embed plz

I would go with the Yoshi champ. 

Been out of commission for like 2 months already :smh:

Need my valves adjusted, plus a new chain and sproket.
Would have been done already but i can't find the time, no worries in the Bay we ride every month :lol: :pimp:

My lil bro wrecked my bike last week.

It was never registered so the cops took it and said i wont be able to get it back :smh:

Any1 plan on goin to the Indy MotoGP Aug 18th or 19th lemme know cuz ill be there..downtown that wknd is CRAY..cant wait

Finally picking up my bike after having it taken to a shop for them to check out my charging system. Turns out there was no gasket installed when the stater was replaced (my fault :smh: ). Either way... Picking her up tomorrow. Despite the fact that it's literally rained every day for the past month here in Georgia.

Nah. You're all set. Post up some pictures of your new set of wheels. Proper introduction to the NT motorcycle thread.
Sounds like you're good to go. Just remember to ride within your limits. Every time I've been down, 3 street and 1 track, its been my own fault from doing too much...enjoy, what did you get?
Thanks. I got a '12 yamaha v-star 250. Nice little cruiser and beginner's bike. I want to be comfortable, learn the mechanics of it, take care of it, and ride within my limits, as you said. I could have gone bigger, but rather stay safe and not try to ride something I'm not comfortable with. Even the 250 is a little challenging. Will take some time, I'm sure.

From this mornings ride to work....

Rain or shine I'm out and about...

I'm really tryna do this bike life all seasons & all weather too...

Why not?..

Back
Top Bottom