Post Your Motorcycle

lunchtime ride, moment of zen...

I always say "why the ****/hell/heck would you tell me that?"

It's like they think we're oblivious to the danger that exists. Bringing negative omens our way. **** pisses me off. :smh: :lol:

*childish banter*

GS4 check...

Master technician check....

stacks over play time check....

watching SQUIDS like you crash out on F4i's...

PRICELESS
told a guy i have motorcycle first thing he said was oh my classmate died on one
laugh.gif

wat do u guuys say to these ppl?
well he knows the truth...

personally know eleven people that have died on bikes....

from ages 20 - 48.....

all had 5+ years of riding experience.....

REMEMBER IT'S NOT JUST YOU! IS OTHER 5K LB MISSILES DRIVING NEAR YOU!

RIDE SAFE BROTHA
lunchtime ride, moment of zen...
REPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
told a guy i have motorcycle first thing he said was oh my classmate died on one :lol:

wat do u guuys say to these ppl?

i've noticed that any time i talk to anyone about motorcycles who doesn't ride a motorcycle, without fail, i can expect pretty much one of three responses:

1. know someone who got in/or died in an accident on a motorcycle

2. they always wanted to ride a motorcycle but were too scared

3. they used to ride a motorcycle

generally, most people mean well so i never really trip, they're just relating their experience(s)...but every once in a while you get someone telling you how stupid it is to ride & that's a dead end convo...

GS4 check...

PRICELESS

RIDE SAFE BROTHA

REPPED

Damb bruh!
Why u wish death pone me??
But tell another dude to ride safe?
**** just got real with the trash talk!
Smh... Thgt we were bros.
:lol:

Bros, any tips on riding a carb'd motorcycle in the winter? I've tried looking online but all I can find are ways to winterize it and put it away. I live in the city and am contemplating riding all through the winter.

i've noticed that any time i talk to anyone about motorcycles who doesn't ride a motorcycle, without fail, i can expect pretty much one of three responses:

generally, most people mean well so i never really trip, they're just relating their experience(s)...but every once in a while you get someone telling you how stupid it is to ride & that's a dead end convo...
Definitely get 1 and 3 the most. Kinda annoying to have people look down on you for riding but eh

Bros, any tips on riding a carb'd motorcycle in the winter? I've tried looking online but all I can find are ways to winterize it and put it away. I live in the city and am contemplating riding all through the winter.

carb'd bikes in the cold weather/winter are tough, because it can be hella hard to start even with the choke set to flood fuel; but not sure what you'd need to do especially for a bike w/carbs? i think changing your antifreeze & motor oil to a more cold weather/winter appropriate (if they aren't already)

Just went through this whole thread and it seems everyone agrees on Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda or Ducati. I am completely foreign to the scene and hope to start up within these next couple of months, since everyone says that's the best time to purchase a bike. I've settled on wanting a 600cc bike, but besides these makes, are there any other reputable brands?

I'm not interested in getting a cruiser, more sport bike. And if these are the best Makes, what seperates each from the other. Like what does honda have over the other brands etc. I want to make an informed decision so getting me in the right direction would be helpful.

Don't really want to be racing either, just the best bike for Commute and possibly cross country trips (more so in the 500 mile range).

Thanks Fam!

Just went through this whole thread and it seems everyone agrees on Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda or Ducati. I am completely foreign to the scene and hope to start up within these next couple of months, since everyone says that's the best time to purchase a bike. I've settled on wanting a 600cc bike, but besides these makes, are there any other reputable brands?

I'm not interested in getting a cruiser, more sport bike. And if these are the best Makes, what seperates each from the other. Like what does honda have over the other brands etc. I want to make an informed decision so getting me in the right direction would be helpful.

Don't really want to be racing either, just the best bike for Commute and possibly cross country trips (more so in the 500 mile range).

Thanks Fam!

well there's also the triumph daytona 675 & the new mv augusta f3 (if you got the ducats ($$$) that is), not much really separates these bikes they are all screaming fast, with relatively aggressive seating positions, & nimble handling...of course there are areas where a certain bike has the edge on the others but the best thing you can do is go talk to a local dealer, check out & sit on the different bikes you'll likely find all these bikes have different ergonomics & one bike may fit you better than others or at least know what adjustments you need to make to be more comfortable for you.

if you are primarily interested in commuting & longish trips, you may want to look at the naked versions of sportbikes, which are basically the same but have more upright riding positions/higherbars or maybe even tsport touring type bikes

GS4 check...

PRICELESS

well he knows the truth...

personally know eleven people that have died on bikes....

from ages 20 - 48.....

all had 5+ years of riding experience.....

REMEMBER IT'S NOT JUST YOU! IS OTHER 5K LB MISSILES DRIVING NEAR YOU!

RIDE SAFE BROTHA

REPPED
roll.gif

f4i's maybe outdated and not the best looking, but they are the strongest built bikes and can take a beating

I love my f4i
glasses.gif
, but if I wasnt into stunting i would prolly own a r1 or cbr 1k

^^^^^^
Dope 636

Can someone embed this?

Thanks
My boy tryna slow down his wheelies.
I can't go slow on mine yet also [emoji]128514[/emoji]

son... :smh:

EVERYTIME...

^^^^^^
Dope 636

Can someone embed this?

Thanks
My boy tryna slow down his wheelies.
I can't go slow on mine yet also [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whyyyy didn't he mash TF outta that back brake??? :lol: I'm sure he's okay after that but after watching it a few times it looks like he could have planted that one :nerd:

Last edited:
Whyyyy didn't he mash TF outta that back brake??? :lol: I'm sure he's okay after that but after watching it a few times it looks like he could have planted that one :nerd:
It's a double rear peg stand up. He had a Ttap but was off balance n it was pretty much a wrap. His sick innovations cage finally gave(it's been dropped nuff times) n he busted his stator cover.
Here's another view of the engine.

It's a double rear peg stand up. He had a Ttap but was off balance n it was pretty much a wrap. His sick innovations cage finally gave(it's been dropped nuff times) n he busted his stator cover.
Here's another view of the engine.

Damn that stator looks dry :lol: But it looks small in comparison to what it could have been.

hopefully getting my uncles 748 serviced this saturday. Hasn't moved in at least 5 years. Has less than 1,000 miles.

anybody know where to cop a SHOEI helmet for cheap?

Back
Top Bottom