Zeus armor Subcage, Atown Crash cage
Vortex 52t sprocket, Stealth stay
Vortex 7 degree clipons, Rsc clutch lever
Zeus armor 12 bar, Full throttle dual caliper
Nissan 11/16 master for hb,
Zeus armor tail saver, Rsc exhaust
Griffey ignition advancer,
Naarden saggy *** fix

NYC riders any spots you recommend I hit? I'm riding out there in a bit with a couple of people.

:smh:

the only place to ride and actually have good roads are queens blvd... but theres mad spot lights so dont get to happy with the throttle
Thanks for the suggestion. Ended up not leaving till like 9:00 and just going to Times Square. Was a cool ride, but definitely wanna do another city ride before the seasons over.

Installed my asv levers earlier, gunna do my frame sliders tomorrow when I get back from PA.

Last edited:
Im taking the motorcycle safety course next month Oct.11th-13th, I can't wait.. I just hope I get approved for a loan cuz im not really tryna pay cash for a bike right now..

#HBP2013 was the most chaotic **** i have ever seen today...

peace to Hollywood Stuntz but he wasnt there and there was NO leadership at all!!....ill post videos and pics in a few

Seen that vid...as much as im always Bike > Car..u can tell even from the start of that vid that the bikers were initiating it not lettin the Range pass..the driver of the Range did get what he deserved..but either the Range shoulda waited behind all the bikes..went a diff way..or they coulda let the Range thru

Seen that vid...as much as im always Bike > Car..u can tell even from the start of that vid that the bikers were initiating it not lettin the Range pass..the driver of the Range did get what he deserved..but either the Range shoulda waited behind all the bikes..went a diff way..or they coulda let the Range thru

Just watched the vid....i completely agree with you. Why didn't they just let him pass through? No one deserved to get run over thats just wrong. The range should have never bumped the one biker either...that was stupid given the situation he was in. If he just would have slowed down and not bumped him everything probably would have been fine

as bad as what they driver did was, what else could he have done once it got to the point where those dudes were trying to get at him? when it comes to confrontations, car > bike ALWAYS, all riders NEED TO RESPECT THAT FACT. without knowing what took place before the vid starts, the rider who brakes in front of a 2+ ton suv was being an idiot...plain & simple. the video doesn't show it, but it looks like that rider gets hit there and from that point on I'm not sure what the driver (with his wife & child in tow) should have done with a mob of angry bikers around...

sad all the way around...

Yea on all stunt rides you always have to leave a lane open

That's how we roll out here in sd. we give common courtesy n a lane when we mob. When ur a ******* to cars they will call the cops on ur ride or even worse do something stupid in that car towards riders. But when u have pure anarchy like the Hollywood ride that organization ain't gonna happen.
Rip to the rider

Last edited:
All of that went down because the dude hit his brakes, trying to buck at the dude in the range. Then his crew just shows how senseless they are by all stopping on an expressway. What exactly were the planning on accomplishing? I don't blame the dude for trying to pull off. Hell, a bridge full of 100+ bikers, some of them advancing towards my car, I'd have probably mashed off too. A lot of pack rides go south when you have that one individual that wants to act as if the road is theirs. Nah, b. Your 700 lb bike is going to lose against that 2 ton SUV every time.

The one dude that hit his brakes was the catalyst that caused all of those bikes to get ran over, and the driver to get beat senseless.

Why "RIP" for the knucklehead that started this? Idiot tried to act like a tough guy, along with the rest of their ratchet crew, and got run over by the guy trying to protect himself after he was brake-checked by aforementioned idiot?

No RIP for you!

It's geniuses like these guys that give motorcyclists a bad name.

Why "RIP" for the knucklehead that started this? Idiot tried to act like a tough guy, along with the rest of their ratchet crew, and got run over by the guy trying to protect himself after he was brake-checked by aforementioned idiot?

No RIP for you!

It's geniuses like these guys that give motorcyclists a bad name.

Regardless if he was a knuckle head on the bike. He didn't need to be ran over. That was just blatant no dambs given. Dude in the range should of just took the L n move on. Instead he subjected him n his family to harms way.

And ur an idiot for not having remorse for ur fellow brother (we are all brothers if u ride, most riders Are more than willin to help each other in the time of need #brotherhood).

Last edited:
Dude didn't die.

But as riders I think we gotta be able to call each other out on our nonsense. This guy stopped at an unsafe distance infront of an SUV. Who among us in the thread could say that was a smart move?

IMO, I can't side with the bikers. They were in mob mode where they own the roads. Dude was coasting along with his family while they took up all lanes of the highway. He probably panicked when he bumped into the dude's rear tire. Then dude probably realized the gravity of the situation where he was surrounded by dozens of motorcycles, engines revving, and one of the front runners hopping off the bike to walk up on him and his family...

I have love for anyone that rides. Sports bikes, cruisers, choppers, hogs, dirt bikes, mopeds not so much ( :lol: )... But I just can't side with dudes that ride like this. It shows a lack of respect for the road IMO.

Back
Top Bottom