Post Your Motorcycle

Preciate it Ballerific

Good looks to tokes99 for the help on using n info on the swivel mount. :pimp:

no prob, good to see you got it worked out! looks like you may need to add just a bit more weight to your counter balance if you want it to rotate more...

I can't trust myself with a GoPro. Probably lose my license before the summer is up smh. Dope video though.

After this cup match, I'll have to take Chanel out to stretch her legs.

i actually think gopros are a great tool for for checking your riding mechanics, could come in handy for any traffic incidents (assuming i'm not @fault), just so happens you can also capture wheelie sessions on your local expressway too...

My boy let me ride his new Ducati 899 Panigale :smokin :smokin :smokin

- The shifting on this bike is so damn smooth.
- It's the most uncomfortable bike I've ever been on.
- Feels slow
- Sounds nice for stock.
- I didn't lean on it too much since it's new and not mine.
- I'm also WAY too tall for this bike.

my boss let me ride his 749...so uncomfortable but moreover didn't inspire any confidence...super narrow tank, twitchy steering, twitchy power delivery, might have been different in track situation(s) but for the street it didn't feel right...i heard that the 899 is a much better street bike than the 1199 though

Gixxer up there is clean :pimp: anyone ever plasti dip there wheels? Thinking of going blue but don't wanna spend the money for powder coating.

I have done it a couple times and it comes out pretty nice, ofcourse not as nice as powder coating though. I havent had any problems with chipping like the other guy said and i keep it on for about a year, but it is harder to keep clean. I like it because I can change it to a new color every summer.

Had an ex cop try to run myself and four other bikes off the road. Really wish I had a GoPro for that. Would have been all over the news and he would have been ****** for that. We all pitched in and bought one but the guy that had it didn't ride that day.

I want to buy my own but I heard they're releasing a new one.

Yeah, so my goal is to wait for that. My wife bought me the Hero 3 black a few months back but I made her return it. She was pissed :lol:

no prob, good to see you got it worked out! looks like you may need to add just a bit more weight to your counter balance if you want it to rotate more...
i actually think gopros are a great tool for for checking your riding mechanics, could come in handy for any traffic incidents (assuming i'm not @fault), just so happens you can also capture wheelie sessions on your local expressway too...
my boss let me ride his 749...so uncomfortable but moreover didn't inspire any confidence...super narrow tank, twitchy steering, twitchy power delivery, might have been different in track situation(s) but for the street it didn't feel right...i heard that the 899 is a much better street bike than the 1199 though

YO!

i have two boys, one has a 999 and the other a 848....

the bike is sooooo damn slim and streamline, its scary.....

beautiful bike, but i need more meat on the bones (pause)

Last edited:
The 899 is even smaller than the 848. Mad narrow. Felt like an aggressive 250

Probably the best looking sport bike on the market though

You dudes are allowed to wear three patches down there?

There's a lot of politics to get a 3 piece and not erry one can rock one. We earned it.
DownAz Ridaz MC San Diego Chapter
Other chapters
LA
West Houston TX
Katy Tx
NO
Antelope Valley Ca (Central Valley)
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/ega...B6378315-AEA3-4F3F-AB11-E74DF48E4120.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/ega...D4BCEDD5-E354-4070-9533-3BDCDB5E546E.jpg.html
Feel free to ask about set life if u want.

Last edited:
3 piece= 3 back pieces to a vest aka cut that include name of club on top, middle logo, and town they rep with a MC usually on one side or split on sides of the logo.

It's usually viewed as outlaw or 1%.
But there's plenty of clubs that do the 3 piece. Like police MC's or Christian Riders MC and Veterans MC style clubs.
So u can't really associate it to a outlaw club.
If u see a MC three piece just realize it's a Men's Club thang.
FYI
Ur fair game if u have it on(3 piece cut).

Can anyone compare a CBR600rr vs a gsxr 600?? Down to these two. Anyone ever own/ride both? I used to have a zx-6r but I want to try something different for my next bike.

3 piece= 3 back pieces to a vest aka cut that include name of club on top, middle logo, and town they rep with a MC usually on one side or split on sides of the logo.

But there's plenty of clubs that do the 3 piece. Like police MC's or Christian Riders MC and Veterans MC style clubs.
FYI

i fly my colors proudly... and know history, blessed in dates, who co-signed us and etc. so i holds it down like a G...

but that bottom rocker claiming "New York" and not a certain part of NYC is drama waiting to happen... :smh:

FYI

I'm not really about that MC life. What exactly do you mean by "fair game"? Also, the dudes I ride with out here in VA thought about designing our own patch. Are there politics involved with that? I'm completely clueless. Just thought it would be dope for us to do our own thing. We're all military so we can't really get down with some of the stuff other clubs might do.

Last edited:
Ride all last week, went to the garage to hop on yesterday. And nothing no lights no nothing, I just bought a new battier about to weeks ago. Anybody got a clue what's up?

Well depending on how long it was sitting, could've lost the ability to hold a charge. Might as well rule that out first since the battery is new.

i fly my colors proudly... and know history, blessed in dates, who co-signed us and etc. so i holds it down like a G...

but that bottom rocker claiming "New York" and not a certain part of NYC is drama waiting to happen... :smh:
That bottom rocker is usually the one that causes all the problems lol.

I'm not really about that MC life. What exactly do you mean by "fair game"? Also, the dudes I ride with out here in VA thought about designing our own patch. Are there politics involved with that? I'm completely clueless. Just thought it would be dope for us to do our own thing. We're all military so we can't really get down with some of the stuff other clubs might do.

Sounds like u want to start a RC (Riding Club). That's cool just be educated on starting one. U usually wanna be blessed by an MC as a big brother incase another MC questions y'all. Not anyone can just rock a cut n flag. Again this is only if ur tryna rock a cut.
Fair game means other 3 piece can take ur colors.

Ok. Is there a particular reason why you can't rock a cut if you start your own club? What makes you illegitimate? Appreciate the knowledge you're dropping. I've been approached on a few occasions about joining up with an established club.

Last edited:
Ok. Is there a particular reason why you can't rock a cut if you start your own club? What makes you illegitimate? Appreciate the knowledge you're dropping. I've been approached on a few occasions about joining up with an established club.

Ur local town/city/area MCs agree on who is allowed to rock certain patches n 3 pieces. There's actual politics to it. These MCs lives revolves around Set life and they ain't finna just let anyone one In. So it would be wise to get familiar with a local MC if u choose to rock a leather vest.

There's also a difference between a RC and MC.
RC there's no real laws to it who can join. Usually they are just a group of riders that wanna ride together and that are sumwut organized.

Areas tend to have an MC that runs it. In my area it's the HA. Basically in whatever area you're are in, if you start rocking a 3 patch cut without first consulting that major MC, you are asking for trouble.

If you meet with the MC let them know what you plan on doing, what the MC will be about etc they chose whether to recognize you or not. You become legitimate when you are recognized by that MC.

If you are rocking a bottom rocker with the state you are from, you better be ready to fight for the right to wear it. It's what started the whole feud between the HA and the Mongols.

If you're considering joining one of those MC that has approached you, I recommend hanging around them and getting a feel as to what they're about before you start prospecting.

The MC life is seen as bad and full of murder and crime thanks to the media. Truth is it's just a bunch of dudes with common interests who take each other in as brothers. As long as everybody is respectful to each other and people don't step out of line, there really is no problem.

Oh wow. You guys definitely put me up on game. Didn't know there were so many intricacies to these clubs. From those descriptions I would be looking for more of a riding club. Just trying to do something light with the fellas.

Back
Top Bottom