Post Your Motorcycle

Finally decided to learn how to ride this year. Took a MSF course and got my license. Decided on a 2013 honda cbr500r as my first bike to learn on. Put a few 100mi on it and im already thinking i shouldve gotten a 600 instead

im 5'7 160-170 betwen bulk and cutting. what bike would you guys recommend? ill probably get a beater because i know ill drop it many times.
Those dudes that about that bike gang life are nothing to mess with. :smh:

im 5'7 160-170 betwen bulk and cutting. what bike would you guys recommend? ill probably get a beater because i know ill drop it many times.

Fam, at that size you should be good on most bikes. What kind of bike are you looking at?

Btwm, it's not a gang. Those dudes don't appreciate that.

Fam, at that size you should be good on most bikes. What kind of bike are you looking at?

i can understand guys who roll in/with MCs may not appreciate that label, but for all intents & purposes a good number of MCs move LIKE gangs...

i can understand guys who roll in/with MCs may not appreciate that label, but for all intents & purposes a good number of MCs move LIKE gangs...

Wrong, only 1% ers move like gangs. ..

Most mcs are family based crews..

Their your new family. .

I joined one because I don't have a family, I feel like and if literally take a bullet for my mc...

We talk everyday. .. everyday! !!

I have blood family I haven't talked to in years, but my brothers in my mc are my life. ..

Love then all. ..

But anyway:

#BikeLife

Lol

Last edited:
Can anyone compare a CBR600rr vs a gsxr 600?? Down to these two. Anyone ever own/ride both? I used to have a zx-6r but I want to try something different for my next bike.

I've been on both. They're both good, solid bikes. Pretty comfortable ride. Turning is solid on both. Power is good, think the GSXR is a little faster. You can't go wrong with either. I would go with whichever you think looks better.

Finally decided to learn how to ride this year. Took a MSF course and got my license. Decided on a 2013 honda cbr500r as my first bike to learn on. Put a few 100mi on it and im already thinking i shouldve gotten a 600 instead
Be patient bro. Rock with wut u got till u feel comfortable. I'm
An advocate of always gettin a used bike. But since u got a bike already there's no goin back so get comfortable n learn as much as u can n have fun. U can do a few mods that can give it a lil MOAR ***.

Can anyone compare a CBR600rr vs a gsxr 600?? Down to these two. Anyone ever own/ride both? I used to have a zx-6r but I want to try something different for my next bike.
Cbr riders always gonna say Cbr>>> all
GsxR riders always gonna say GsxR>>>all.
The main diff I know off is that Cbr stock is a lil slower(u wouldn't eem notice unless u race ur friends or others) in regards to speed. N that GsxR sit lower then all bikes but are a lil heavy. Hope that helps.

Wrong, only 1% ers move like gangs. ..

Most mcs are family based crews..

Their your new family. .

I joined one because I don't have a family, I feel like and if literally take a bullet for my mc...

We talk everyday. .. everyday! !!

I have blood family I haven't talked to in years, but my brothers in my mc are my life. ..

Love then all. ..

But anyway:

#BikeLife

Lol

I didn't say all, or even most, but you know there are quite a few mcs that are about much more than #bikelife & to someone from the "outside looking in" you should be able to see how they could get that impression from a surface look at what it means to be in an established motorcycle club, prospecting, member status, colors/patches, roles & responsibilities...to the uninitiated, who is just thinking it'd be cool to ride with some bros, all that stuff seems quite extra...no disrespect

Last edited:
Bike is in the shop. Oil change, chain tighten and lube. And i have to replace my back tire. Found a little tire rot. Got the tire for $127 though not that bad. Can't wait to get it back

Finally hit the highway this weekend after riding around locally for the past 2 months practicing everything I learned from the MSF course.

Not sure if it's me...but it seemed a lot more easier and comfortable going on the highway. I didn't have to worry about the stop & go traffic, didn't need to constantly check my mirrors whenever I'm stopped.

Went on to cruise a comfortable 55 MPH and that feeling...wow. :smokin

The european style bikes are :nthat:, something with not that many CC's, 250-500 if they even come in that range.
I know my bad i meant to say some biker gangs. Here in milwaukee the outlaws got jammed up, some of those dudes got triple digits :x :x :x

traded my R1 for this...

that hypermotard is that ILLNESS, those bike look like so much fun to ride..much different bike than an r1, more comfortable/upright, higher & wider bars, probably different power delivery, why the switch?

Fam, most MCs really aren't like you're thinking. Doesn't matter whether it's a 1% or just another MC, it's a brotherhood. The media just loves to give the MCs a bad image. I personally know people who are 1%ers and they are some of the coolest dudes. They have families, stable jobs, and morals.

Finally hit the highway this weekend after riding around locally for the past 2 months practicing everything I learned from the MSF course.

Not sure if it's me...but it seemed a lot more easier and comfortable going on the highway. I didn't have to worry about the stop & go traffic, didn't need to constantly check my mirrors whenever I'm stopped.

Went on to cruise a comfortable 55 MPH and that feeling...wow. :smokin

I felt the same way when I just started out. Same deal with a car actually. The "hardest" part of riding on the highway for me is merging/switching lanes. That being said, it's not even that tough once you do it a few times especially on two wheels.

Long stretches of highways are boring to me though. I like hitting the backroads with some nice turns here and there.

Rode to work today and while I was in the parking lot I took my helmet off and listened to my bike, heard the famous gixxer ticking :rolleyes hoping it's just an exhaust leak at the headers and not a cam or valve problem.

#BikeLife :smh:

but thats where CBRs should be anyway....

and wut !!!??????????????

Smh alcohol and bikes don't mix.

Saw a dude go down the other day. Dumbass been acting a fool on a bike the past 2 days, never seen that fool on a bike b4 and I'm sure it was stolen. Fool been acting a *** riding all day. I was at the store and on my way I out I see him fly by reving and standing up, I'm like smh, so I get in my whip and about a 1/2 mile down I see orange farings scattered across the ground and a naked Kawasaki ninja on side of the road. I drove by and smh. He was standing talking to some dudes so I guess he was OK..lol

:smh: infinite shakes of my head for people that don't respect the bikes for being the powerful machines that they are. No reason for dude to be trying to stunt BY A POOL. Bruh, it's half naked biddies running around and they saw you pull up on two wheels. You already have their attention. Classic case of dudes wilding and thinking they're doing it.

Back
Top Bottom