Post Your Motorcycle

Trying to be naive about it. Just the thought of it being intentional makes my blood boil. Those dumbasses painted themselves in a corner because there was no way they could drive back off. Ugh...

It was obviously intentional. What if the rider hadn't gotten off though? You going to crush him as well? Demonic. I seriously might ride with my gopro at all times now.

It was obviously intentional. What if the rider hadn't gotten off though? You going to crush him as well? Demonic. I seriously might ride with my gopro at all times now.

Yeah, after we had that van try to run us off the road. A few of my boys bought GoPros and there on every time we ride no matter what.

Helmet came in last week. Very lightweight. I went with a size medium and it fits snug. The cheek pads press up against my face a little too tight and I have to readjust my ears after I get my head inside but I think the pads will loosen up after a few more wears. overall I love the aggressive look and will be using this as my new lid.
Bonus pic of my bike

Helmet came in last week. Very lightweight. I went with a size medium and it fits snug. The cheek pads press up against my face a little too tight and I have to readjust my ears after I get my head inside but I think the pads will loosen up after a few more wears. overall I love the aggressive look and will be using this as my new lid.
Bonus pic of my bike

Nice helmet whats it called?

Sportbike riders, how tall are you and what do you ride?

Went to my local dealership to pick up some stuff and tried sitting on some of the bikes. I could barely get my feet down for all of 'em. I sat on a CBR, R6, and a GSXR.

I'm a short guy, about 5'7". Short guys, did you have to lower your bike?
5' 6" here with a 2015 cbr600rr and I'm on my tippy toes if I try to have both feet down. I never do that tho. Only need one down and I just move my butt on whichever side leg is down. I'm only 130 lbs so its not like I'm super strong holding the bike up with one leg. Its all about balancing it.

I've read about people lowering bikes but A LOT of people say it just messes up the handling of the bike which to me is more important than being able to flat foot both feet at a stop.

5' 6" here with a 2015 cbr600rr and I'm on my tippy toes if I try to have both feet down. I never do that tho. Only need one down and I just move my butt on whichever side leg is down. I'm only 130 lbs so its not like I'm super strong holding the bike up with one leg. Its all about balancing it.

I've read about people lowering bikes but A LOT of people say it just messes up the handling of the bike which to me is more important than being able to flat foot both feet at a stop.
I reccomend lowering it and having the suspension fitted for ur weight.
It'll be the best fit for u. U can still rip even if the bike is lowered some.

Those crash cage looks wicked on that gsxr :pimp:

Does it interfere while you ride?

I wanna get a single race rail for my r6 soon

Those crash cage looks wicked on that gsxr :pimp:

Does it interfere while you ride?

I wanna get a single race rail for my r6 soon
Impakteck cages. They are the best and don't get in the way. The race rails ( don't have a lower connection piece) don't get on the way when leaning and are allowed (race rails) on most tracks. The cages I have are allowed on some tracks and have never gotten in the way. I lean n do a lot of wheelies. My sub cages (reAr pegs) are 905 racing. They add a lil weight to the bike but the protection is second to none.

I updated this reply n added a pic of my boys r6 with race rails.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/8C864156-6C43-4FEF-A4F0-336E63508EC4.jpg.html

Last edited:
Stay safe out the fellas. Had my boy go down with his girl on the back right in front of me. Then I get a message that another kid I ride with went down and is in the icu. Definitely a crazy weekend for me, just remember to keep your head on a swivel.

Stay safe out the fellas. Had my boy go down with his girl on the back right in front of me. Then I get a message that another kid I ride with went down and is in the icu. Definitely a crazy weekend for me, just remember to keep your head on a swivel.

Damn. Sending prayers your way fam.

I almost had a close call yesterday too. Good thing I wasn't going too fast and was able to stop. People need to look both ways before pulling out.

Impakteck cages. They are the best and don't get in the way. The race rails ( don't have a lower connection piece) don't get on the way when leaning and are allowed (race rails) on most tracks. The cages I have are allowed on some tracks and have never gotten in the way. I lean n do a lot of wheelies. My sub cages (reAr pegs) are 905 racing. They add a lil weight to the bike but the protection is second to none.

I updated this reply n added a pic of my boys r6 with race rails.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/8C864156-6C43-4FEF-A4F0-336E63508EC4.jpg.html
Damn that is one SICK ride. Congrats.

My heart goes out to your buddies and the GF, hopefully he can come outta ICU ok.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom