Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

That's the first I've seen them. Not at any New Era or Lids stores. Feel there could be a better color combination than teal and black. How about Teal and Gold?

Sup fellas, I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find the older wool on-fields with the gray underbrims (besides eBay). The latest ones have been getting worse in quality and consistency every year and I refuse to buy a new one. I'm sorry if this has been discussed in here before, I'm in my phone and it is not very search friendly

Sup fellas, I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find the older wool on-fields with the gray underbrims (besides eBay). The latest ones have been getting worse in quality and consistency every year and I refuse to buy a new one. I'm sorry if this has been discussed in here before, I'm in my phone and it is not very search friendly
there's 2 in misc right now :nerd:

why not ebay? thats the best place, search frequent and you will find some.

found a brand new A's wool for $20 shipped. more than i usually pay but w/e. ebay has been drying up in 7 3/8 as of late so it sucks. glad this summer i got about 9 or 10 wool on fields now in the last few months.

I know a few spots all around LA with grey bottoms diff teams and diff sizes. I need a few more for my collection, then I'll blow up spots :lol:

Does anyone know if the Chicago new era flagship store got these in stock?

LL

why not ebay? thats the best place, search frequent and you will find some.

found a brand new A's wool for $20 shipped. more than i usually pay but w/e. ebay has been drying up in 7 3/8 as of late so it sucks. glad this summer i got about 9 or 10 wool on fields now in the last few months.

Haven't had much luck finding what I'm looking for in my size on ebay

I know a few spots all around LA with grey bottoms diff teams and diff sizes. I need a few more for my collection, then I'll blow up spots :lol:

Aww help a NT brother out haha I wear a 7 so I doubt I'll be cutting into your supply :D If you're feeling generous please pm me

I won't be shocked if they start making hats for the Division Series and Championship Series.

They're going to have World Series patches for the BP's too

World Series I can understand because it's the biggest series of the season and it's only 2 teams but the fact they made BP patched hats for squads that were playing in the wild card game is a JOKE.

World Series I can understand because it's the biggest series of the season and it's only 2 teams but the fact they made BP patched hats for squads that were playing in the wild card game is a JOKE.

No offense to anyone that's been collecting these but I think the whole concept of the Postseason patch is :lol: :stoneface:

Unless you're the Pirates, you shouldn't be celebrating just making the playoffs and that's essentially what those patches signify.

Back
Top Bottom