Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Just picked up some MiLB hats.

Montgomery Biscuits and Durham Bulls, affilates of the Rays. Big fan of the Rays (starting) pitchers.

Last edited:
As much as I love Nike i doubt their MLB hats would be great, I probably wouldnt buy any of em. Nike hats in general suck.

Hatclub knocked their recent drops out the park. Revitalized what little faith I had in these custom jobs. Got what I could at the moment.

Daytona Cubs and Wilkes Barre Railriders are being shipped. Would have copped in-store if they had the Cubs.

Does anyone know where i can find this in 7 3/8 

%24(KGrHqN,!h8E9bk0JcMiBPnZBhwbgg~~60_3.JPG

So now they're saying the Diamond Era hats will be a season long for individual teams. Rumors are the Dodgers will wear them only next season and another team might pick them up.

Also rumors that Under Armor is going after the MLB contract as well. They're serious competitors but most likely New Era will get the deal.

So now they're saying the Diamond Era hats will be a season long for individual teams. Rumors are the Dodgers will wear them only next season and another team might pick them up.

Also rumors that Under Armor is going after the MLB contract as well. They're serious competitors but most likely New Era will get the deal.

Rumor was Nike was/is aiming to get the contract as well.

dont like the idea of the diamond era crap.

the hats are perfect the way they are, new era just needs to focus on making sizes of all hats fit perfect like in the past. If they dont then to be honest, i hope they lose the contract. SRS

Stars N Stripes, Camo and All Star fitteds just went on sale on MLBShop.com. They are also running an extra 20% off for the next three days.

I copped three Yankee fitteds.

Stars N Stripes, Camo and All Star fitteds just went on sale on MLBShop.com. They are also running an extra 20% off for the next three days.

I copped three Yankee fitteds.

that 38 dollar retail is killer, being marked down to 30 and then 24 with 20% is still to high for my blood. trying to get my fitteds around 15

^ agreed but I don't see them going much lower. The military fitteds sold well because camo is in. All Star hats don't sit around for too long. The mesh Stars and Stripes is the only on field hat that might go a little lower.

@jonwin

Hatclub doing any hockey or football hats? Also read on Sports Logos that the Mighty Ducks logo isn't owned by Disney. Retro?

Back
Top Bottom