Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

my Norwich Navigators collection :smokin

got a different rotation of hats from my storage this weekend.
got the white one on the left from ebay this week.

sorry for the phone pic

Last edited:
dude posted on the previous page he got some for $8
yea a bunch of fitteds have been poppin up for 7.99 to 9.99

off the top of my head i can list

dolphins

jaguars

vikings

these three teams had their logos redone, do it was the older ones that were discounted

then

older "SD" padres. navy with tan SD

"J" blue jays

"T" blue jays

orioles with the full bird, orange brim

mets with the 50th anniv patch

blue/red "DC" nationals

white sox retro from 2012 i think with the white panel in front that says "Sox"

pardon my crappy descriptions, i dont know what years exactly those teams wore those fitteds

i really couldnt give two craps if it isnt the Dodgers lol

the Cubs are getting a patch for the 100th anniv of Wrigley as well as the shade of blue changing slightly

any difference withe the game worn fitteds vs. retail fitteds u can buy in the store

cool pickups btw

Thanks!, and there is no difference between the game worn caps and the ones in retail stores, the ones you buy at lids are the same exact ones the players wear, unless players do their own customization of course, they always write their number on the inside, either them or the equipment team.

Thanks!, and there is no difference between the game worn caps and the ones in retail stores, the ones you buy at lids are the same exact ones the players wear, unless players do their own customization of course, they always write their number on the inside, either them or the equipment team.

interesting to know

yea a bunch of fitteds have been poppin up for 7.99 to 9.99

off the top of my head i can list

dolphins
jaguars
vikings
these three teams had their logos redone, do it was the older ones that were discounted

then
older "SD" padres. navy with tan SD
"J" blue jays
"T" blue jays
orioles with the full bird, orange brim
mets with the 50th anniv patch
blue/red "DC" nationals
white sox retro from 2012 i think with the white panel in front that says "Sox"

pardon my crappy descriptions, i dont know what years exactly those teams wore those fitteds

i really couldnt give two craps if it isnt the Dodgers lol

the Cubs are getting a patch for the 100th anniv of Wrigley as well as the shade of blue changing slightly

may need that cubs 100th fitted....

Sup fellas, I'm eyeing some older grey brim caps on eBay, but some of them are a size too small. I know you can stretch them over your knee, but how well does that work? I mean can I get it to fit the same as my true size using the knee stretch or maybe some other method?

Back
Top Bottom