Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Good To Still See Familiar Faces In Here Like Ced And Chunk :nthat:

Had My Entire Collection Stolen During A Break In At My Old Place 2 Summers Back.... Fools Got Away With 3 or 4 Thousand In Fitteds And Another 5-6 In Sneakers...... Needless To Say, I Got GOT :smh:

Been Absent In Here Since But Slowly Getting Back To Replacing Some Of The Missing Pieces, Many Of Which I'll Probably Never Find Again :rolleyes

Good To See The Spirit Is Still Alive In Here Tho :pimp:

Man I Miss The Good Ol' Peg And ECap Days :nerd:

Good To Still See Familiar Faces In Here Like Ced And Chunk :nthat:

Had My Entire Collection Stolen During A Break In At My Old Place 2 Summers Back.... Fools Got Away With 3 or 4 Thousand In Fitteds And Another 5-6 In Sneakers...... Needless To Say, I Got GOT :smh:

Been Absent In Here Since But Slowly Getting Back To Replacing Some Of The Missing Pieces, Many Of Which I'll Probably Never Find Again :rolleyes

Good To See The Spirit Is Still Alive In Here Tho :pimp:

Man I Miss The Good Ol' Peg And ECap Days :nerd:

Damn that's terrible, hopefully they eventually find who did it because that sucks. Glad to see your still collecting though.

Regarding peg and capcity, they just don't have the exclusiveness and flexibility with the custom joints that they once did. You could walk down Fordham, Fulton street, Jamaica ave, or go to 4ucaps and see pretty much the same things you'll see in peg or capcity. I remember when peg was running the custom stuff a few years back.

I got a homey that works at the new era store. Most new era stores have turned into glorified lids these days ever since genesco partnered with them but he was telling me that new era has gotten alot more strict in terms of what can be done or made custom wise which is why we haven't seen some of the stuff we would see from years back.

On a note, id sleep with a fat girl for a diplomats fitted either red or purple in a size 7 3/4 or bigger. I had a 7 1/2. It fit small, I got it stretched out at new era but it still fit tight so I sold it to a niketalker. I regret it but its no point having a hat I can't fit.

Good lookin out to the homey threeoneoh threeoneoh for this one.

Og blue jays on field from the early 2000's

i would but those old diamond collection fit so bad. weird bill and very wide and high crown.

i bought a teal marlins last year, was hyped as hell til it came. :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom