Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I went to hatclub and bought that Yankee hat with no new era flag on the side and :stoneface: ... not sure why I didn’t try it on in the store but the fit is TERRIBLE, super boxy but pushed in on the top, the most goofy hat I ever witness, idk why I keep trying to buy these new retro 59fifty hat. I’ll just have to stop being cheap and buy another low profile Aime hat in navy.

MLBShop website has basically every size in stock of the Yankees low profile fitted

59A63BF4-6B60-42F2-986F-51F6E59D4830.png

found this, just copped so hopefully I’ll like this more

Last edited:
I went to hatclub and bought that Yankee hat with no new era flag on the side and :stoneface: ... not sure why I didn’t try it on in the store but the fit is TERRIBLE, super boxy but pushed in on the top, the most goofy hat I ever witness, idk why I keep trying to buy these new retro 59fifty hat. I’ll just have to stop being cheap and buy another low profile Aime hat in navy.
Bangladesh wool? Shoot for a made in USA black nasty or true usa grey under. Older Chinese wool custom retros are a touch better. I’m of the belief many collect these more than actually wear them. I don’t think they realize how they actually look on your head and how it’s perceived by others. But I guess the saying is true, buy what you like.
I’ve bought two hats in store in the last 5 years,
So I’m one to talk. I’m sure I have some wonky looking hats. It’s a miracle most even fit decently. The last place I went to, I had to try on 3 different sizes and 9 different hats before finding one that felt acceptable.
the crown appears pretty low on that padres cap
may just be the angle
It’s not marked low crown and appears fine on my head. The crown is super soft and you can even see some vertical creating on the left of the logo on the crown. Some older caps just take on the low crown look as the buckram wears down over time/age/storage condition. I’ll get a cooperstown collection group photo coming this weekend.

Find a place who does free returns or in store returns. Many people buy multiple sizes or quantities of same size, and return the ones that don’t fit. That’s quite a bit of work though. I haven’t gone that far yet.
Cool to see HH do a low profile. I had no idea that was even possible. You don’t see them around. Low profile have always felt too rounded and dad hat like, but when the alternative is super boxy and ugly, it’s tough to say which ones better to buy and mold. Never really seen a new age low crown Bangladesh or Haiti. It may be boxy and in fact perfect. Those aime caps were LP or retro crown? Maybe I’m thinking of the EE release

Find a place who does free returns or in store returns. Many people buy multiple sizes or quantities of same size, and return the ones that don’t fit. That’s quite a bit of work though. I haven’t gone that far yet.
Cool to see HH do a low profile. I had no idea that was even possible. You don’t see them around. Low profile have always felt too rounded and dad hat like, but when the alternative is super boxy and ugly, it’s tough to say which ones better to buy and mold. Never really seen a new age low crown Bangladesh or Haiti. It may be boxy and in fact perfect. Those aime caps were LP or retro crown? Maybe I’m thinking of the EE release

ALD are low profile.

Just tried to cop from today’s HC drop. Now I remember why I don’t bother with them anymore. Gone in under a minute

Too bad Mickey's Place seldomly offers promo codes because they have some nice and accurate Cooperstown Collections hats without the dreaded New Era logo on the side that I really want.

They only have some junk or unwanted hats on markdown lately.

Back
Top Bottom