Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Myfitted exclusive for today .
112F702C-A974-4801-A74D-D7BB256C165E.jpeg

Don’t know why preorders aren’t back around smh. I get tired of the 5sec sellouts

They said they had to get rid of preorders bc too many clowns would pay for a hat and be told it would be roughly 3 month production period and they'd chargeback the payment with their credit card when it took more than a month to receive. So thank the morons that don't know how to read

They said they had to get rid of preorders bc too many clowns would pay for a hat and be told it would be roughly 3 month production period and they'd chargeback the payment with their credit card when it took more than a month to receive. So thank the morons that don't know how to read
Dumb mudasuckas sure know how to ruin something man. Reading is fundamental 🤦🏾‍♂️

HC said they are trying to control bots and resellers. But the dudes with 150 listings of random sizes of every release are a dime a dozen, so they aren’t trying hard enough imho. They have to know joe scmoe from chino hills doesn’t wear every size imaginable. He’ll have a 7 1/8 expos and a size 8 twins. And that HC Twitter account is something else. Is it some random owner or dude just talking sports and random other stuff, and then a few hat drops lol. It’s kind of crazy how much they don’t care anymore. Solid looking hats but everything else is now a cluster

This right here is just going to limit my purchases if I hit I hit if I don't just move on being to be a headache bad enough we got to deal with it on the sneaker side now hats the game is big TRASH

Hatclub has become a nightmare to cop from but honestly almost every hat site aside from Lids is very difficult to buy from on drops. MyFitteds, sportsworld, exclusive fitted, etc. All those shops sell out instantly like hatclub.

That leaves me with another question

who’s buying all these hats? HC is doing daily drops and can’t keep up. These other guys are selling out. Even obscure sneakertownmia type places. And are you seeing them being worn in the wild? Not a whole lot make it to resale. So where are these going? A hoard collection pile? I’m one to talk but caps seem More popular than ever. But are they even being worn?
I’m happy I can’t catch many releases. Since HC got way too popular, I’ve saved many hundreds spreading it out to other sites, or simply missing out. They have new releases daily so it never truly feels like you need to chase a certain hat. It’ll be back in 3-4 months.
Sad news on no more pre orders. Too many wanted the quick flip lol.

I stopped with HC a while ago since I couldn't secure any hat drop. Went with some other sites for other joints, much happier without stressing over it

That leaves me with another question

who’s buying all these hats? HC is doing daily drops and can’t keep up. These other guys are selling out. Even obscure sneakertownmia type places. And are you seeing them being worn in the wild? Not a whole lot make it to resale. So where are these going? A hoard collection pile? I’m one to talk but caps seem More popular than ever. But are they even being worn?
I’m happy I can’t catch many releases. Since HC got way too popular, I’ve saved many hundreds spreading it out to other sites, or simply missing out. They have new releases daily so it never truly feels like you need to chase a certain hat. It’ll be back in 3-4 months.
Sad news on no more pre orders. Too many wanted the quick flip lol.

if I'm not mistaken, I heard there has recently been a shortage from New Era's end. Idk if they can't keep up with demand from all these companies putting into so many orders or an issue with acquiring materials or labor or whatever. But either way, all shops are receiving less inventory in general which is why we're back to summer 2020 shenanigans

Sounds about right. Folks simply don't read anymore.

Is there a central fitted buy/sell community or website for fitteds? I slept on those FOG New Eras and I want 2 of them. Black, Royal

Is there a central fitted buy/sell community or website for fitteds? I slept on those FOG New Eras and I want 2 of them. Black, Royal

They’re all over StockX and Grailed lol. Looks like $60-70 range on StockX.

Ugh i had never checked out on the HatClub site before stupid log in/sign up banner messed me up after captcha.

really wanted that yellow Mets man.

hopefully someone copies that colorway.

What was cap city releasing? Do they have a online website?

they aren’t ecapcity, are they?

and HC with a coffee pack
Seattle and mets gone within seconds
Toronto and Boston still had a few at 2:01pm est.
what were their inspirations?
Dunkin’ Donuts for Boston? Starbucks for Seattle? What else.

any other places getting lines? I hadn’t heard much since the first pink under drop last year.

Remember, once these designs are approved, they’re in the buyer database for all to use or copy. These caps aren’t inherently rare or unique, they just take 3-5 months to create and it’s up to the store to even order them. Over time, we’ll see duplicates.

Last edited:
What was cap city releasing? Do they have a online website?

they aren’t ecapcity, are they?

and HC with a coffee pack
Seattle and mets gone within seconds
Toronto and Boston still had a few at 2:01pm est.
what were their inspirations?
Dunkin’ Donuts for Boston? Starbucks for Seattle? What else.

any other places getting lines? I hadn’t heard much since the first pink under drop last year.
Bustelo and Tim Hortons I believe.

Back
Top Bottom