Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

$65 for all three. Plus a bonus of all my NYY on fields

rell826 rell826 Not much flexibility to do NFL customs. What you looking for in hockey? NE dropping Mighty Ducks fitteds next month that should be available everywhere. Don't know the exact details but looks like Disney or whoever loosened up on the Mighty Ducks logos since NE and Mitchell & Ness dropping hats after not being able to for the longest time.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Info on the dog :nerd:

jonwin jonwin Dope. That's going to be a must cop. Want to see it flipped in the current colors. That Cowboys fitted y'all did is a favorite of mine.

Speak of the devil

My man :nthat: :nthat:

rell826 rell826 You wanna see what flipped? The Mighty Ducks in current colors? That's one of the color options that will be available: Black Crown-Orange Visor.

Which Cowboys fitted? The Gray Crown-Navy Visor one with the old school Cowboy Joe logo from last year?

Good to hear on that Ducks fitted. And for the Cowboys, the Cowboy Joe logo. It's very unique.

@jonwin HatClub and the Clink Room not doing any special caps for NYC like they do the Bay and Arizona?

For hockey I was hoping to see these:

Since the Sharks are a popular hat on the site (teal w/ black brim)

The Rangers fan in me (red with a blue brim?):

Ross had some nfl fitteds phins and jets mostly one seattle I saw and mistly 7.5 or smaller check ur local ross to see what dey got

Yeah I was watching one on eBay but slacked and now I can't find any other places that have it for sale Thanks tho

Last edited:
Just saw the Breast Cancer NFL fitteds. The ribbons are glued on and were falling off half of them. Ridiculous that they're $38. Guess I'll be sitting this one out.

Back
Top Bottom