Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Indeed. They look clean as hell but aren't functional at all. Used to cop a bunch of 2000 joints but its not even worth it anymore imo
gotta cop the 60s joints where they used a leather sweatband

Thanks guys.

I want to purchase this version but the price is just not working with my bank account. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Got my fitteds from Ty. Didn't know the visors on the prints were like fur, made those fitteds more dope. The camo joint I've wanted for awhile and when I finally got it, I was blown. It fits weird. Hopefully when I grow my dreads, it will fit better. Overall, I'm very pleased with them. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Anyone order from cranium fitteds before? Thinking about copping a few retro on fields that are on sale. Do the hats run big? Do they get all banged up in shipping?

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the specialty MLB caps this year (i.e all star and 4th of July) seems like they are running out of ideas and just sucking.

Not digging the two tone on the all star hats at all and the star for the 4th hat just seems like an after thought.

Back
Top Bottom