Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

thanks for the pounds on the fitteds. i almost ++% myself when i saw the in store line up at the spot. i was like am i in PEG, or CC ? im gonna go back and getthe jkidds down the hall and a throw back mavs to match.

^ Ok Na penny
laugh.gif

so at 3:30am i woke up to the smell of smoke and my eyes were tearing, so i started grabbing my clothes and kicks and putting in the car, cuz i thought i wasmy crib but false alarm neighbors crib so i thought i was a good time to do a collection post...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

2u5q0co.jpg

^^
wut gang?

please they made those fitteds with the red and blue bandanna why stop making a red sharks fitted of all fitteds.

yhst-44600485780694_2030_163594310

yhst-44600485780694_2030_164392113

the grey one>>>the pink one

myshirts been bringin heat lately. hornets spurs that 1951 ws yanks all real nice stuff.

Quick question and I'll leave this thread. What stores in NYC have a hat selection that rivals ecapcity? Everything good on that site is sold out. If youdon't feel like posting it, could I get a PM?

Damn need both of those Spurs fitteds,
laugh.gif
@ New Era now letting some NBA Logo's go.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Quick question and I'll leave this thread. What stores in NYC have a hat selection that rivals ecapcity? Everything good on that site is sold out. If you don't feel like posting it, could I get a PM?
pegs in harlem on the east side. Its on 110th st and 3rd ave.

^ Well Nba technically, they allowed them to be hardwood classic, the HW tag is in the hat too, pics comin soon Oo

t8ub79.jpg

sgsrco.jpg

first pic is snapbacks, all new from today, more raiders + Kings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd are fitteds! those 2 mets are from myshirts, Spurs and Braves too, the Indian 'I' I got off ebay for $15
Timberland and Champion hat are snapbacks.

edit:
if anyone needs the motorsports, bulls, or UNC 23s lemme know, more reason to return to myshirts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

^^ What about that dolphins and bears?
7 1/4
nerd.gif

^^ What about that dolphins and bears?

When are you going back to myshirts? I need a size 7 1/2...............................

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Quick question and I'll leave this thread. What stores in NYC have a hat selection that rivals ecapcity? Everything good on that site is sold out. If you don't feel like posting it, could I get a PM?
pegs in harlem on the east side. Its on 110th st and 3rd ave.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom