Post your personal RACIST encounters. Vol. Everybody.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'm white - and I constantly used to get called "guero" by the Hispanics at work. I got sick of it after a while, and I got in one of their faces, and told him I had a name. Bear in mind, I had worked with this guy for at least 3 years by this point, and he still didn't know my name. He could not read or write English. I kind of let it go after a while. I guess I feel pity for him.
im black

same thing happen with me some guy who cleans our building always called me that and a migo so one day i said why do all you mexicans call everyone your freind? he hasnt talked to me since
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

has anyone white came in here and said somethin that happen to them besides being called white boy/girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
swear they dont no how much easier life is for them
Word.

When your black, it's like having 2 jobs sometimes but it makes us stronger
pimp.gif

Ahh racism...*chuckles
Did I tell you guys about that time my manager called me a Crazy !$$ dark skin boy? (She was black by the way)

Or when I served a guy's wife a drink and he asked if I had any straws other than the black one I presented him with?
laugh.gif

But I haven't had any blatant racism directed towards me by members of another race. Living in an all black area ftw...??

Not really racist but what ever,
the other day I was working on the registers and I saw two girls come in, an older girl (around my age with a nice chest) and I guess her younger sister.
The older girl looked alright so I was going to try to spit some game, as they were coming to the registers the older girl stopped to look at something and theyounger sister went up to my register.
I initiated a convo with the younger sister so she wouldn't c-block me later. When the older girl comes up the younger sister tells her that she wastalking to me about something and the older girl says something like "I don't believe you".
She then responds with this " Yes I did, we did talk, he told me his name is PABLO." I look at her and say "PABLO !!, wow I'm slightlyoffended."
The older girl gets upset with her sister and apologizes, but my chances had been spoiled
laugh.gif

I'm Mexican so I think it was kinda funny but it did get me by surprise because the younger girl looked like an integrated hispanic.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

It isn't

I was just pointing out how bad your job sucks.
laugh.gif
word. That place did suck, the money was okay though. If I was still there I would've gave you free drinks if you ever came through
devil.gif

just to say F u to them.

As an Asian...I've been degrade and looked down upon EVERYONE OF ALL RACES in society. then they see how cool i am.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Today, a black couple told me I was discriminating him. They literally told me they were going to report me to Obama. I could not help but laugh.

I hate that more than anything...fellow Black people acting like Obama is going to pay their bills, end racism, and find them a job. Get real.

If anything, he just gave you an excuse to not sit on your @$+ and wait for #%!% to come to you.
I can't wait for it do dawn on black people that Obama is not the second coming of Christ.
laugh.gif

^^ He will look like that when compared to Bush

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I'm Latino, so I been called a (rhymes with stick) multiple times
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Dudes almost caught beatdowns cause of that if they hadn't apologized. I've also been called a beaner, which doesn't really bother me I find it funny really.

Same here. I think some dudes do it just to make people mad.

Not racist but I hate being called spanish.

I have had countless racist encounters and I mean countless. i wouldn't really call them a racist but more ignorant or just acting stupid, cause i am not aracist but i called whites, Hispanics and others racist names just because but not because i'm racist because i'm not..

One time i was working at a auto parts store and scraped my arm on a shelf, the manager then said.......Scarped some bark of the ol tree branch huh...

And another thing, i am Black and I dislike blacks...Well most. i think we are the most ignorant species of all..

nyc is so much more tolerant of other races compared to many other parts of the states. i used to hear so much $#%@ when i worked in detroit. with all dorespect, the black customers at the churchs chicken that i used to work at were pretty much like the kkk down south. if i didnt "hook em up" withsomething free....well i guess you know what follows. honestly, there would be some points where i would think the only way to respond back would be withracism as well, but i had to much respect for the people i work with to even say anything like that. for the record, im east indian but im light skinned sopeople figure im middle eastern or hispanic.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

black as well. i work in a office with lots of white, asian, and middle eastern people. so this recent graduate (he's white...and hes from wisconsin) from georgetown greets me this morning with a "what's crackin?!" so i look at him in all seriousness and reply "whats cracking? did you forget how to say good morning or hello?"

i know it's not really racist but i hate when people that are not black say those things to you just because you are black. what the hell...?! do you feel connected to me now? i even hate it when black people talk like that in professional setting. come on grow up.
I too work in the corporate world in a big city and I get the same type of treatment. You know how many white dudes told me "congratulations" after Obama won? I've never ever discussed politics or told anybody who I voted for in my office. I told them stupid !@+%*#*%%#%% I voted for McCain (I didn't actually vote for him) and they had dumb looks on their faces.

What if they said congratulations to random, white people in the office as well? And is it really that bad a thing to assume considering 95 percent of blacksvoted for Obama. That is just getting angry over nothing.

Originally Posted by yun69un

nyc is so much more tolerant of other races compared to many other parts of the states. i used to hear so much $#%@ when i worked in detroit. with all do respect, the black customers at the churchs chicken that i used to work at were pretty much like the kkk down south. if i didnt "hook em up" with something free....well i guess you know what follows. honestly, there would be some points where i would think the only way to respond back would be with racism as well, but i had to much respect for the people i work with to even say anything like that. for the record, im east indian but im light skinned so people figure im middle eastern or hispanic.

Yea Iam from Detroit. they are really racist there. And IF yo even said anything remotely racist back to the blacks, you wold had left churches chicken in abody bag..

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by yun69un

nyc is so much more tolerant of other races compared to many other parts of the states. i used to hear so much $#%@ when i worked in detroit. with all do respect, the black customers at the churchs chicken that i used to work at were pretty much like the kkk down south. if i didnt "hook em up" with something free....well i guess you know what follows. honestly, there would be some points where i would think the only way to respond back would be with racism as well, but i had to much respect for the people i work with to even say anything like that. for the record, im east indian but im light skinned so people figure im middle eastern or hispanic.

Yea Iam from Detroit. they are really racist there. And IF yo even said anything remotely racist back to the blacks, you wold had left churches chicken in a body bag..
the funny thing is...i was at the store for 2 years n i knew all the d boys in the area and whenever something would pop off, somebody would comein and settle everything. the funnier thing is, ever since i left, everybody...i mean everybody asks where im at bc i used to hook people up. if you act politeand sincere, i dont have a problem cuz it aint my money. i would give free stuff out all the time.

i think since 90% or more of detroit is black, they have somewhat a racist mentality because they havent really dealt with other people. nyc was so mixed, ithink it has more races than the united nations

laugh.gif
my dude fresh
laugh.gif
dudes probably tires to use emoticons in real life
laugh.gif

I went to a carvel last week and the white dude behind the register would only serve me "chocolate" ice cream. Smmmfhhhh

i don't think this thread is necessary...why share something like this on a board like this?

I was thinking this and decided not to post my encounters. I will say this...I hate it when I go into a store like Lacoste and get stares. That +%%% irks me.

well, too many,

A asian kid growing up in East LA.. then moving to suburbs in california when i was 15..

First day i walked to a park, a pick up truck stoped and threw rocks at me and took off.. :[

then my nighbors, apprently when we moved in, they were moving out.. :/

hahah.. but now theres whole alota asians over hheeerr..

I'm Chinese and growing up I've had racist slurs hurled my way by many different races. There was the generic "chin k" and"********" slurs and then there was the more subtle kind. My freshman year of college, my boy (who's white) and I had to do a presentation for myCommunications class. As an icebreaker, I asked the class, "If you had a really hard math problem that you couldn't figure out at this very moment,which of the two of us would you ask for help?" My God, the awkward silence and nervous/guilty chuckles was priceless. Of course I had an idea of theresponse I was going to get but it was almost... too accurate.

Back
Top Bottom