POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Yeah its pretty close I know he went by Platinum on ebay awhile ago. I am pretty sure its him. Maybe I am wrong.
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

Those aren't Nevels shoes :smh:
smh.gif

Mmmm.MMMM...Dinuguan Anybody?

RetiredJordans lived in San Antonio and I live in Houston .... he's a fraud, I'm not. If I listed up a ton of Originals under a random name to hide my identity and you noted I lived in the same STATE, that doesn't mean I'm retiredjordans aka a Fraud, it just means we live in the same state.

I'm not saying pptwhite isn't or is Nevels, I'm saying there is still a very good possibility that it's two guys who live in the same STATE that both have moved PE's and nothing more.

Just something to think about.

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

It came up in a discussion with someone while we spotted those PE's on ebay. The odd's just weren't leading that way, two people from AZ, around the same area.. ya dig? So I guess I'd post it up on NT, too see the kind of responses that are put forward..

Well glad to see that this has been clarified. Thanks to those, for the positive input.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
CHECK OUT AIRNIMMO ON EBAY
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Yeah its not John. My boy just told me who it is. Sorry about that.
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

You guys are way off with even assuming its John. As a matter of Fact the Pe's are not even in Scottsdale,Az trust me I know Thanks for clarifying that up Harold!

^ a little late maybe? Discussion has been well over.

Those V's are garbage (well for $2000 they are), they dont deserve $2000....... $1000 is enh.... but $2000 oucccchhh.
Hey!! I'm P to the A to the U to the L.

harold and ali, what's going on? i'm in texas for 3 months. get at me at gr8t8ste@yahoo.com
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Refs:
**** Bavetta, Steve Javie, Jack Nies, Dan Crawford, Joe Forte, Joe DeRosa, Joe Crawford, Mike Callahan, Etc...

Damn. Can we get back to postin PE's instead of whining like @#%$ babies over who is selling some damn sneakers??
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
"Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, my game iz all dat!"​
Albert Pujols was robbed as MVP. That's alright, Howard doesn't have a ring yet...​

If those would have had his embroidery on the side, they would be mine no matter what. I was so excited when I saw them and so let down that they didn't have his number on them.

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

Back
Top Bottom