POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Glenn,

Nice Altitude XIII.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Yeah we drove 5 hours and waited 20 hours for Altitudes...were the last 4 in line to get wristbands which "guaranteed" our pairs...and then somehow right before the launch NT Seattle was 6 pairs short of their 56 alotted pairs...although the employees seemed to have gotten their pairs. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Oh well...I ended up gettin a sz. 13.5 (true size) for free from JB anyways... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

^^^ yeah i remember people were travelling great distances and camping out for long hours to get those..

and then by some lucky chance toronto got a whole shipment of them in several stores...

anyway, destination kicks, that's a real nice display..i love those STATs

Quote:
Ha Nick, that pair in the picture was for me.

Its a long story but Glenn copped me a pair, and "busted" his head or something to that extent trying to get them.

In the end i got a pair from my spot, and left him hanging....

Hahahaha yeah those were for you.

Quote:
Glenn,
Nice Altitude XIII

Very funny, considering I camped out and got punched in the head for a pair of shoes for you to tell me you didn't want to pay an extra 10 to cover the price raise of 160 that the store charged. But I still love ya 'Topher.

Nick, you shoulda hit me up man, I sat on Chris's pair for like a month.

Quote:
Lovin' the display Glenn, those 20-5-5's look real puny amongst all the shoes , nice stuff none the less

Hahaha the 20.5.5's are pre-production kids size samples. They were labeled Zoom beasts and have asian lettering.

Quote:
anyway, destination kicks, that's a real nice display..i love those STATs
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them​

Yeah Chris it is your bad.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

damn...i love those cool grey/neon bron III's!!! not to fond of the super man iii's though. i'm not a fan of red, but those china iv's are sick!!!

Picked these 3 up this weekend finally...
2ynqg07.jpg

-Marc

Jordans Ruined:

I, II, III, IV, V, VII, XIII, XIV, to be continued

Gratta, yeah car money? Riiiigggghhhhht.
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Rudy said it right. Everything about that shoe is beautiful!

Quote:
Gratta, yeah car money? Riiiigggghhhhht.
:lol:
laugh.gif

I will probably wind up selling everything in may since i get my license in June...
-Marc

Jordans Ruined:

I, II, III, IV, V, VII, XIII, XIV, to be continued

wow he's got some big feet.. those are nice. is his number on the shoe too? or just the AI?

Shox Leapers are a GR as well, correct??? Those look like they provide great ankle support....
MD/DC/VA

ITS HIBACHI TIME!!!​

Back
Top Bottom