POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

wingman23

i believe he wore them in the christmas game between the heat and lakers 2 years ago on ABC.

they also appeared in sole collector.

very boring IMO, i like more color on my shoes, but to each his own..
"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

Those EJ XIII`s are sick. :wow:
eek.gif

S50H, you selling any DA lows? I think you got enough. :smile:
smile.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

tight pickup... but i agree with 255... for some PEs... i usually want more color and more of a bold combo as opposed to all white... its kinda lame....

Also... did they come with that Jordan box? I always thought no PEs came with a box... mine didnt
PLEASE trade me your sz 12 MITA for my DS sz 13 MITA...
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

I can't wait until I get my hands on a pair of DS XII's or XIII's...HOPEFULLY RAY ALLENS!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

verrrry nice s50h, not a fan of 1.5 but those actually look half decent.
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Well another collector who will remain nameless and has those said its tumbled leather with a vinyl overcoat.

[/center]

nice raw lews, dill..
"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

those eddie jones and ray lewis 2k5's are dopeee

dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.

ej1.jpg

ej2.jpg

ej3.jpg

ej5.jpg

got em in, but i hafta let them go. so if anyone is interested hit me up.
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Mandingo~ finaly in the PE game as wished. Congrats on that fo sho. I missed you in Tokyo, i had no form of communication at all. Copped some god stuff though, the skit was kinda dry. 30 pair by the end of the year, yikes that some serious $$$. Get at me, Loving the Ray Ray's.
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

^^^
Yo, mad cool post son
Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.

Quote:
Mandingo~ finaly in the PE game as wished. Congrats on that fo sho. I missed you in Tokyo, i had no form of communication at all. Copped some god stuff though, the skit was kinda dry. 30 pair by the end of the year, yikes that some serious $$$. Get at me, Loving the Ray Ray's.

Thanks for the love man. I wish we could of hooked up while you were out here but I know you will be back. Maybe 30 pairs is taking it too far. Lets say at least 10.
Thanks for the copliments everyone.
Quote:
Yo, learn how to type little ninja.

What are you talking about man. If you dont have nothing good to say. Just shut up.
Noob`s :smh:
nono.gif

On a positive note, S50H, those GP XII`s are sick. :smokin
smokin.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Back
Top Bottom