POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

keep the pics comin you guys!! i know ppl like thhe digitaljordan and mandingofsneakers are holdin back from us!!

Quote:
digitaljordan and mandingofsneakers

Wow those ^ 2 names dont belong in the same sentence esp in this post.
plain and simple

stop the hypebeast and be tru to what you like not for the love or the value and the limitied factor.

Quote:
keep the pics comin you guys!! i know ppl like thhe digitaljordan and mandingofsneakers are holdin back from us!!

Quote:
Wow those ^ 2 names dont belong in the same sentence esp in this post

I sure dont belong in the same breath as DigitalJordan. PE wise that is. :smile:
smile.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Nasty :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I will wait for the next Hattrick exclusive. I figured if you lead with Lebron area code III PE's then Kobe 81pt gamers and Kobe Black Mambas then the next would be out of this world

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

If anyone wants my size 13 Stat CB34's that I wore for about 45 minutes, I'm selling them to buy the color I want.
What's A Ghetto? Is it facing financial problems? Or is it being watched by people that hate you, and witnessing the death of your family

Kobe's 2k5 LA city map 2k5s are no longer a PE, they are available at NTLA, limited though. FSR as of now...$140.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

whytewunder055~~ you F-ing sniped those from me. I wZs watching them all week. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... >:
mad.gif

Quote:
Kobe's 2k5 LA city map 2k5s are no longer a PE, they are available at NTLA, limited though. FSR as of now...$140.

WHAT?! The white ones with the purple map?

Oh man please somebody look me up :lol:
laugh.gif

...seriously :tongue:
tongue.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

Quote:
whytewunder055~~ you F-ing sniped those from me. I wZs watching them all week. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was also watching those for a week for a friend who is a E Jones fan but I did not think they are worth any more then $150.

wow those quick VI's are NICE!

one of my favorite JB shoes....

Post some more pics when you get them!
kids AM95 sz 13cAIRMAX PLUS DENIM WMN sz 895 Nike Windrunner sz 9men[/url][/center]

Quote:
whytewunder055~~ you F-ing sniped those from me. I wZs watching them all week. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol

I jumped all over those the second the guy listed them. I offered him $120 and he told me No, people overseas are offering me alot more :lol:
laugh.gif
... so I ended up payin $30 more.

I was watchin the auction the whole last hour and when I got out bidded I was mad that I was gonna have to shell out the extra $$. lol I thought you were gonna out bid me again.

Sorry though.

There are only 3000 made of those QS 2k5 LA city maps...
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Im really liking those VC Air Forces.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom