Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

I think about this every now and then. I put my heart into this one as a kid.

Beating
Spoiler [+]

beating the obstacle courses on Battle Toads and murking Sephiroth on KH and FF7. beat him on KH with EASE. legit lvl100 Dragonite wax pretty good too
smokin.gif

Jumping the bridge in GTA III with the bus and the better driving cheat code. Getting the cheetah and bringing it back to liberty city.
smokin.gif

Ehhh in recent memory it has to be when I beat my boy with a goal in the 90th minute of FIFA 12 playing as USA vs Spain
laugh.gif

had me feeling like

This is kinda losery and I can't beliee I did it, but I competed in the Pokemon national championships back in 06 and I was 1 win away from winning the division and going to NY to compete for the championship.

I lost to this cheater who had 3 electrodes and a Gengar. He would use explode and knockout all the pOkemon on the field except for Gengar since that kinda attack didnt effect him. He did it 3 times and beat me. Even though it was legal, it wasn't a fun way to play. No variety of Pokemon and strategy at all

Super Smash Bros. Melee. Finally got to Master Hand and Crazy Hand with Falco. Got murked AT LEAST ten times. Couldn't beat him. Then, I just went HAM and started dodging, sliding, etc. like a mad man. Ended up beating both of them while taking no damage at all. Still my proudest moment... and nobody was around to see it.

*cue Bill Murray, 'nobody will ever believe you'*

This is kinda losery and I can't beliee I did it, but I competed in the Pokemon national championships back in 06 and I was 1 win away from winning the division and going to NY to compete for the championship.

I lost to this cheater who had 3 electrodes and a Gengar. He would use explode and knockout all the pOkemon on the field except for Gengar since that kinda attack didnt effect him. He did it 3 times and beat me. Even though it was legal, it wasn't a fun way to play. No variety of Pokemon and strategy at all

Beating the masked boxer in buster douglas boxing.

Beating RE 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

136-3 playing as the Giants VS the Pittsburg Pirates on the first Ken Griffey Jr game on N64

Originally Posted by blakep267

shut up

I wouldnt call anything I've done particularly impressive gaming wise but off the top of my head I can name.
-100% completion in Ocarina of Time(greatest video game EVER) and Majoras mask. I had to go back when I was like 16 or so and finish it off cause the games came out when I was like and 10 and I just ran through the single player.

-When I got my 1st 50 in Halo 3. It was in Team Slayer and I flipped out cause it really was a struggle for me back then. 

-COD4 MW: Mile High Club. Took me like 8 hours.

-Made it through all those special world stages in Super Mario World(GOAT Mario Game)

-I wanna get 120 stars in Super Mario 64. Still bothers me that I never did that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Getting the 8 pokemon in my usual battling rotation to level 100 in Pokemon Silver (Goat Pokemon game) Typhlosion, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon (Evees >>>>>), Zapdos,, Scizor (looking back it sucked, would replace it with Skarmory), Snorlax, Lugia

Originally Posted by blakep267

Nothing losery about this, that couldnt have been easy. I know a couple people who play competitive pokemon and it seriously is mind blowing. I just used to run with the pokemon I thought looked cool and random movesets and kids are doing crazy stuff like dropping spikes and mean looking people so you cant switch out and all this other stuff that I know nothing about.

Originally Posted by Corcio713

Super Smash Bros. Melee. Finally got to Master Hand and Crazy Hand with Falco. Got murked AT LEAST ten times. Couldn't beat him. Then, I just went HAM and started dodging, sliding, etc. like a mad man. Ended up beating both of them while taking no damage at all. Still my proudest moment... and nobody was around to see it.

*cue Bill Murray, 'nobody will ever believe you'*
Man that mission mode mission where you had to fight Giga Bowser, Gannondorf, and Mewtwo at the same time was no joke. Took me weeks.

I was maybe 6 innings into a perfect game in World Series Baseball 95 but could not finish the game >_<

Also used to set some ridiculous lap times in time trial mode in Diddy Kong Racing

Striking out 20 in MVP Baseball with Pedro
Beating Run n Gun at the Arcade, I dont even know how much money I lost that day
Ocarina of Time, that got damn Water Temple

beating the x-men aracde game with a bunch of dudes I did not know
- beating the first teenage mutant ninja turtles game.  Even though, I had to get a Game Genie and a Turbo controller for a jump in the sewers that was impossible to make without it.  I literally cried when I finally made that jump and them beat the game...anyone who beat that game without a turbo controller and game genie is lying to you.

- gave up on battletoads in a week ... way TOO hard.

Beating Ghouls & Ghosts for the SEGA Genesis.

Catching all 151 in Pokemon Red.

Anytime someone gets mad when I bankrupt them in Sticks & Stones.

Beating any Zelda game.

Server 1st lvl 85 of my class in WoW.

Back
Top Bottom