Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Didn't notice the popped collar. Carry on. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Them Attirance are dope, but they scream "look at me!" /Rawse

30t6p3b.gif
at them adding the gold arms copying Retrosuperfuture, I hope the guy in those pics isn't the OP......
roll.gif

No reason for me to quote all those pics again but....Wow...

Do people take you seriously when you dress like that?

Looking like an extra sweet and flamboyant Kim Jong Ill crossed with Terminator X

Smh. Oops, I don't know how I overlooked that. The site says they're sold out. Are they a one-run or can I expect restocks like the Evidence? May need to put these in my life. With that said, I'll probably divest my pair of black & gold Evidence below market value
nerd.gif

just got off the phone with an SA at my local LV and was told that the attirances are a seasonal item....that said, i think the red evidences were too and i'm pretty sure stores got restocks of those

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by illphillip

I think he's saying they are clearly NOT Ray Bans.

0RB2143__919_32.jpg

These clear Ray Bans I'm talking about, didn't word it properly.
eyes.gif

It had nothing to do with how you worded it.

The picture you posted was clearly NOT a pair of Ray Bans.

Save the smiley face shorty.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I think he's saying they are clearly NOT Ray Bans.

0RB2143__919_32.jpg

These clear Ray Bans I'm talking about, didn't word it properly.
eyes.gif

It had nothing to do with how you worded it.

The picture you posted was clearly NOT a pair of Ray Bans.

Save the smiley face shorty.

Sunglasses police in full force.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

just picked these up on gilt for $164.90 (RET $737 on gilt ------   $199 for the glasses + added in a tea decanter (go to gilt taste and add to cart) for $9.99 to bring the order over $200. then used the $50 off $200 code SAVE50 + shipping to bring it to $164.90). they are in the womens section(confirmed on the official site as unisex and pricing at EU $449 / US $585) - http://www.lindafarrow.co...row-luxe-46-c1/128  )

Hope it comes with the signature box and leather pouch(gilt description doesn't mention it coming with it)! description on the other link makes them even a better buy! (use the link in my sig if you need an invite. if you already have one then I would get in on the deal if you are looking for aviators. can't guarantee the box comes with it since Gilt does not mention it, but we'll find out! from my experience with gilt, there is a good chance it will since they are very good about packaging.) Linda Farrow is probably most famous for Tony Montana Scarface glasses with the white frame top (see last pic below)

I signed up for Gilt becuase of your post and this morning they had Linda Farrow shades on sale.......... but not these

charles schwag, anyone told you look like the dream? This dude turned the post your sunglasses into official jewelry/post your watch thread...

Back
Top Bottom