Not my pic, but just picked these up.

green-oakley.jpg

Oakley Anti-Freeze Frogskins

Such fire. I was gonna get those before my boy got to them first
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by rhester

I wanna check these out....

Square Wayfers, I think they will look better on me then the rounds....

3e1db755d529579af5155b21ee4b160a.png
i tried these on today, they looked too small on me
tired.gif

im a fan of the "New Wayfarers" more than the original or square. i hate the angle that the OG wayfarers have.. they sit weird on my face.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

What yall think of these?

220460i32001300big.jpg

I'm kind of feelin them but they got a $300 price tag.
alien.gif
sick.gif

clean...but not feeling the nose "thing"...lol dont know what that part is called

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Not really much of a sunglasses kind of guy. This is my only pair, I think i should upgrade from plastic
ohwell.gif

2cs7voh.jpg
if you do upgrade, pm me and ill take those off your hands
wink.gif
which model are these again?

ditto on the offer
wink.gif
if anyone out there wants to get rid of their pair (exact ones pictured) for cheap, let me know.

the only difference i notice is that the top ones are gradient and the ray bans arnt. and of course it doesnt have the ray ban logo on the lens lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

the only difference i notice is that the top ones are gradient and the ray bans arnt. and of course it doesnt have the ray ban logo on the lens lol
Yeah, that's what I noticed too. I only asked because I thought I was tripping that they look that similar, because $13 from 80spurple beats $100+ Ray Ban for basically the same exact pair of sunglasses.

A friend of mine bought a pair (not the same, but a different aviator) and they seem surprisingly sturdy for the $10 price tag that they were.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Not really much of a sunglasses kind of guy. This is my only pair, I think i should upgrade from plastic
ohwell.gif

2cs7voh.jpg
if you do upgrade, pm me and ill take those off your hands
wink.gif
which model are these again?

ditto on the offer
wink.gif
if anyone out there wants to get rid of their pair (exact ones pictured) for cheap, let me know.
Hey I was here first, back off
laugh.gif
... Im not sure the model of them but I regret not copping a few years ago for cheap cheap
frown.gif

rb40331.jpg

71.jpg

Just a simple pair of Ray Bans.  I'm not a fan of 90% of the designer shades that have been popular the past few years, these didn't cost me an arm and a leg, they fit great, have lasted me for a few years and even managed to survive when I flipped my car
laugh.gif

I'm a big Californication fan, so my next purchase will probably be what Hank Moody wears, another pair of Ray Bans actually..

image_thumb%5B6%5D.png

Yo them versace joints that Hugo has are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

here's better pics of my shades tho, not lookin like amber rose this time...

p00481.jpg
p00482.jpg

Cant wait til next month when I start workin again... Imma get me some more shades

Just picked up these Persol 2747s from Sunglass Hut. I might return them for a bigger framed pair though. I really like those black flat 24k supers from a few pages back. I might have to head to UO to see if they have them and how they look on me before I decide to cop.

31riQ525TJL._SS400_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom