Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

these random glasses i got for $2 in this old %@# store>>>>

not shaving>>

6pb8xw.jpg

Just picked up a pair of Dita Targa's for $156 shipped. Pretty good considering I was willing to pay $300 for these and been looking for the past year.
pimp.gif

f42362de435e865fe25f252b153f27a8a893c4da.pjpg

Current Shades
spyd.jpg

anonx.jpg

Lookin to get...

electricqn.jpg

^^ diggin how the frame only runs along the top of the frame, exposing the lens at the bottom and the bridge

Its sunglasses season now, and I am looking to pull the trigger on some Super's..

I am interested in the Flat Top Supers...

Questions:
Anyone have pictures of them wearing them?
Where in NYC sells them? because I would prefer to try them on before buying them..
How would these compare to RayBans, in terms of quality and best bang-for-your-buck?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

What's up with this SUPER brand? I checked their E-store and they're all wayferers in different colours for more money than real Ray-Ban wayferers.

No hate, I just want someone to explain why everyone's raving about this brand right now.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Its sunglasses season now, and I am looking to pull the trigger on some Super's..

I am interested in the Flat Top Supers...

Questions:
Anyone have pictures of them wearing them?
Where in NYC sells them? because I would prefer to try them on before buying them..
How would these compare to RayBans, in terms of quality and best bang-for-your-buck?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Just picked up a pair of Dita Targa's for $156 shipped. Pretty good considering I was willing to pay $300 for these and been looking for the past year.
pimp.gif

f42362de435e865fe25f252b153f27a8a893c4da.pjpg
where?

My first pair of Carreras and Ray-Bans gonna OD on them for the summer.. My next pick up will definitely be Carrera Safari in Brown
pimp.gif

23640_417368377585_602332585_5330720_7046178_n.jpg

27211_384854062585_602332585_5146388_6229667_n.jpg

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

My first pair of Carreras and Ray-Bans gonna OD on them for the summer.. My next pick up will definitely be Carrera Safari in Brown
pimp.gif

yo where did you find the safari's in brown? all I have seen are the orange pair

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I've been in love with these ever since I first saw them.  Does anyone know where I can get a pair?

d-g-sunglasses-502.jpg

Just picked these up bro, the inside is real sick ill try posting pics later, I got mine at a sunglass hut inside macys for $150

Back
Top Bottom