Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

just copped those gucci's off of amazon
pimp.gif

hopefully they look nice on my face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Can someone please drop some info or link me to these sunglasses rick ross is wearing here... I heard they were Tom Fords..
nerd.gif

http://www.upscalehype.co...s/2010/07/RickRoss-1.jpg

i have a pair like that but with golden frames, theyre vintage porsche-carreras..idk if tom fords took the design for one of their models. i thought ross gets his sunglasses custom-made cuz hes so fat normal ones dont fit, so theyre prolly not real anyways

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by JYabbz

I was wondering if anyone had any American Optical sunglasses and your opinions on them. From what I heard, they are great shades built for the military with a long standing history of quality. For $54 shipped with tons of options, sounds like a good deal.

Some pics:

%21BnBOR1%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrHqYOKjgEtlwkLonuBLh%29LqzN%28%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
these are good, from what I hear. especially for that price.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
might consider buying these. Where you get them from? Links
nerd.gif

Anyone know which one are the ones the first guy from the left is wearing (guy with the jacket)? Thanks.

34fjvd2.png

I am looking to replace my one of my pairs of my M1's but the brown/wood type color (forgot the exact name) seems to be really difficult to find. But I am not tossing the pair I have now. The gold on the frame is wearing a little but they are OG, like the rest of my 64-14's so I am not tossing it.

Anyways if anyone can hook me up with a link I would be appreciative.

Also another question for the sunglasses experts on NT. My father told me that in the 80's he saw in a interview Eric Dickerson wearing a pair of sunglasses that have a similar design to the M1's (screws on frame) but with these, they went all around the lens. He said he searched and searched for those sunglasses but he never found them back in the day, so he bought those M1's, and he handed them down to me. Does anyone know the brand and model of those sunglasses?

Thanks!

Got my Gucci 1622 from eyegoodies. I ordered Thursday and got them on Saturday. Good service through their site and if anyone needs a 10% promo code PM me. First time making a purchase without trying on the shades. They are pretty big but I am ok with it since i got a big head. Only thing i wish is that i picked a darker tint. Does anyone know if i can get that customized somewhere?

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by JYabbz

I was wondering if anyone had any American Optical sunglasses and your opinions on them. From what I heard, they are great shades built for the military with a long standing history of quality. For $54 shipped with tons of options, sounds like a good deal.  http://
these are good, from what I hear. especially for that price.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
might consider buying these. Where you get them from? Links
nerd.gif
Link:
http://www.opticsplanet.n...al-pilot-sunglasses.html

Let me know how they are.

dolce_gabbana_dg_4057_c_15088g_01.jpg

Picked these D&Gs up over the weekend. I originally went there to try on the Gucci 1622s, but they ended up being a bit too big for my face.

The store I went to is called Ilori and they have everything from $150 Oakleys to $1600 Chrome Hearts. I really liked a pair of Badgley Mischkas but they were hittin for $495.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

in case you're wondering how those gucci's looked...

ept_sports_nba_experts-885502459-1278446402.jpg
what is the model # for these? they look pretty nice.
Gucci 1622 got myself two pair, bout to cop # 3
thanks bro they look pretty dope.

how is the width on these? aviators fit my face good but i dont like shades that are really wide.

According to Otticanet Size (lens-bridge-temple) http://otticanet.com/Images2007/c_p_a.jpg : 63-14-130

c_p_a.jpg

I want those too but I can't find a place to try them on at before ordering
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

try Nordstroms, they got gucci shades. they should have the 1622 and 1627

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

some ysl wayfarrer type shades i picked up a week ago
Anyone got the model number?
anyone know if these have a tilted frame like the Wayfarers? If these don't there are an immediate cop.

you could just get the New Wayfarers, they don't have the tilted frame. Those are the ones I got since I didn't like how the tilted frame looked/felt.

Where do you guys buy authentic glasses online (I didn't look through the whole thread, so I apologize if some sites were posted before )
I live in Canada and bought the Dolce 2049 for 400 from sunglasses hut. I see them online for around 200-240ish and want to get them, however for each site that looks legit there are tons of terrible reviews so I might just sacrifice the extra money to save the inconvenience.
This is the pair that I'm looking at.
Thanks
dg_2049_265_31_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom