Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by earth0ne

kef2ht.jpg
damm that is sick

Lol, you see? That's why I said I'll get it once I'm MADE. Even people in this thread have a problem with it. It has meaning to me though, sothat's all that matters.

my tat, says darkside(my hood) on my thigh cause i was a jit, and i will finish it one day having the bullets wrap around my whole leg, it just hurt too muchto do it at once shoutouts to preston!!!

l_99aa8efd89754045aa72afc436019ede.jpg

That says DarkSide? How you gonna have bullets tattoo'd around your leg and then complain about the pain hahaha just sounds funny to me.

Nah, I'm light-skinned, And the effect on the pic makes me even more lighter than I appear...
laugh.gif

VictorNAngels.jpg
RonCoury021208AngelDevil3.jpg

WHO...DID...THIS?!?

^ I'm gonna guess it was this artist based on the image properties.

His work is pretty impressive, I might look into having him do my tattoo.

Or if you just wanna see Kelis' buttcrack and blurred out boobie, take a look.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by soleminded

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

took this when it was still healing/peeling
rcoakn.jpg

[h2]honestly why? im not trying to burst you bubble, but how much thought did you put into this?[/h2]
How much have you guys put thought into what his tattoo is about? Or was based on?

Dudes here got they're magnifying glasses on whenever someone shows some type of quote. I'm definitely gonna have my tattoo artist's stencil of my quote up here to get proof-read before I get any type of wording done on me
laugh.gif
??
the quote on my arm is from the poem by dylan thomas.... idk why you would ask how much time i put into it, the quote itself, in the context that i perceive it, is powerful. i like the multiple fonts used, like i said all, if not most, of my next tattoos will be script tattoos..
Yeah as I stated before I hate when people first look at a tattoo and judge without even knowing the background of what the piece is about.

what up NT? i have appreciated tattoos all of my life. i only have one thus far. i love art and believe this is one of its finest versions.

MY CONTRIBUTION.....

it reads, "the righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken awayto be spared form evil. those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.- Isaiah 57: 1-2"

the three notes represent my gma, gpa, n best friend ramone who passed. they are represented as music beacause it is what helped me throught the rough time ofthere passing.

im soon to get another tat on my other shoulder in feb. it will be headphones with 4 more notes (my dude i played football with, my dude who drowned in a ripcurrent, my girl who died with child) and above it will read "MUSIC IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE!"

thanks NT, hope to see you alls great work!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by averefede

jakecuevas wrote:

what is the pain like when you get a tat??

can you relate it to anything??

Hitting the same spot over and over again with a rubber band - best description to date.
to me it felt like if someone is dragn a needle in your skin

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by averefede

jakecuevas wrote:

what is the pain like when you get a tat??

can you relate it to anything??

Hitting the same spot over and over again with a rubber band - best description to date.
to me it felt like if someone is dragn a needle in your skin

ughhh, the outline felt like a sharp sorta pain. but all i could really feel was a hot sensation, like someone was holdin a flame next to my skin. i went numbto the shading, that was cake...2.5 hours went by pretty fast tho.

I would get tats but pigs use them to track you so if you get locked up its just like extra fingerprints

the tattoo felt for me exactly what it was. i needle vibrating at a high speed dragging on your skin.

Back
Top Bottom