Post your TATS vol. inked for life

My goodness what has gone on in this thread?

Can you e-thugs PM each other about your silly little fight here, the last page has been nothing but nonsense.

Tattoo appointment this Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

how would you know if a person was a latino or not by looking at them...??

also, with your logic, a puerto rican, cuban, dominican, etc. should not have aztec tattoos even tho they are latinos because they are not descendants of aztecs.
By latino, I meant Los Angeles Mexicans...but I should've used different wording.  My logic?  Most Latinos feel that its their country and only their country and you will never see a Mexican get a Salvadorian cultural tattoo or Columbia and Venezuela, etc...a lot of latin countries dislike their neighbors.  "Ticos" Costa Rican Natives hate their own Costa Ricans who live in Limon', the carribean part of Costa Rica.  I think its an unwritten rule.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Talk about being stupid....
laugh.gif
Flips? as in an derogatory word for Filipino? And word? Koi fish was originated from them? Talking about eating your own words.
My god, you're the dumbest NTer yet.  Do you not understand simple comprehension..When did I say koi originated from the Phillipines?  I was using it as example to mirror the dumb @#% example you made.

I'm not acting hard, I'm just exploiting your stupidity. You think questioning someones tattoo is being "hard" and I wouldn't say anything.  Well, when someone gets a tattoo the first thing people ask is what it is.  I've laughed at people who got tattoos that are in style, like chinese characters...many of which when traced are inverted and become a non-existent symbol or something totally different than what it was intended.

I feel you should get what you want but some things should be left alone...imo, if you're not japanese then do not get full body traditional yakuza type art...if you're not polynesian, I think, KEY WORD, "I" feel its silly. Its not just a traced up piece of paper, these tattoos have history behind it and if you're not a part of the culture then you're getting it for the sake of having ink.

laugh.gif
Sorry guys! Didn't mean to do that... I just hate it when people thing everything is for themselves.

Anyway, more contribution from me.

hammerhead_shark_tattoo.jpg

africa_tattoo_tatau.jpg

rose_samoan_tatau.jpg

ika_ika_headdress.jpg

samoan_mike_tattoo.jpg

drako.jpg

And here's one for the gangster who think he's hard
wink.gif

aztec.jpeg.jpg

HE'S WHITE BY THE WAY!!!!

Anyone seen or has a tattoo similar to this? Basically scenery.

liriver2.jpg

I'd get a piece like this, just dont know how it would look nor where to put it.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Got my second tattoo a few days ago. Still debating on what to put around it to start a half-sleeve.
4873786991_5deb08d91f_z.jpg
looks dope but what is it? and what does it mean.
looks like its jesus with the crown of thorns

wink.gif

aztec.jpeg.jpg

And you concluded this by looking at his back?  Because there's nothing on the site that says or shows he is a white dude.

Take your L, pull your skirt up and keep it pushing. Do you even have tattoos? Whatever, you're still dumb.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

wink.gif

aztec.jpeg.jpg

And you concluded this by looking at his back?  Because there's nothing on the site that says or shows he is a white dude.

Take your L, pull your skirt up and keep it pushing. Do you even have tattoos? Whatever, you're still dumb.

Dude you are so stupid.
roll.gif

That is my tattoo artist's gallary. Samoan Mike... which means that I know him personally, that is his nephew's (marriage) back piece.

I met him at Pure Aloha in Vegas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just shut up dude, you suck at life! "Do you even have tattoos?"
laugh.gif
....  dumb idiot.

Here's more form my boy Kiko:

l_89e805e1ae11406abc92fbb56b32bcfc.jpg

l_af088fcc8fde499199a9f46a37c4f921.jpg

l_ce19c6f0b03342009ab5f9b3ce8e94b4.jpg

l_8b3b2e8c60074e73974f76177cb0540d.jpg

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

My 1st tat and probably my last too!
38132_681383485262_39104674_37236429_4923125_n.jpg
I had to log in just to give you props on this
Joint is TOUGH.
I would have thought that a Pharaoh head would look better if it was sharper/in focus/in color based off Nas's (flawless) chain, but that blurriness/shadow came out nice.
Placement is nice also, doesn't look out of place/isolated.

With that being said, why is it going to be your only one? When I get tats, I may not get a crazy amount of tats, but maybe one on each arm/on chest for some sense of symmetry.
But yeah,
pimp.gif
regardless

Got my second tattoo a few days ago. Still debating on what to put around it to start a half-sleeve.
4873786991_5deb08d91f_z.jpg
feeling this, did you create the style of it yourself?

Gon go to my artist 2day to set up an appt...
I need some more...
Will post pix once I actually get it done

Originally Posted by jretro23

feeling this, did you create the style of it yourself?

I wanted Jesus on my arm with his crown, and came across this on Google. I believe there's another photo in here with it on a chest, but with less thorns.
I've gotten a lot compliments on it. I like it because people have to think about what it is. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I feel you should get what you want but some things should be left alone...imo, if you're not japanese then do not get full body traditional yakuza type art...if you're not polynesian, I think, KEY WORD, "I" feel its silly. Its not just a traced up piece of paper, these tattoos have history behind it and if you're not a part of the culture then you're getting it for the sake of having ink.

I used to believe this but now I don't. I agree that there are people getting tattoos for the wrong reason but after understanding things, there are many people out there that totally embrace and learn the culture of certain tats. I only speak for myself (I am half Japanese) but I feel like even for Japanese folks, they shouldn't even get a yakuza type tattoo just cause they are Japanese. I think the key thing here is people just have to take the time and learn what they are getting and accept what these tattoos are and what they represent. I don't think anything should be off limits for the most part. I think it would be a sad thing.

Let me just throw this out there. What do people thing of the Japanese Lowrider community? Is this an absurd thing or do they get a pass? Remember that people in Japan are one of the most loyal people to embrace any culture. They don't just bite what they see in the states...they learn it and make it into their own.

4386700140_43c174b663.jpg

4385937703_f8e07b6391.jpg

hey yall im lookin for advise on a good artist in the chicago area..any advise yall can give is appreciated, searchin on google isnt much help in a big city.

here is a pic of some of my tatts to give u an idea of the quality level im looking for.

img4980.jpg

hey yall im lookin for advise on a good artist in the chicago area..any advise yall can give is appreciated, searchin on google isnt much help in a big city.

here is a pic of some of my tatts to give u an idea of the quality level im looking for.

img4980.jpg

Back
Top Bottom