Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Eh, shoudve gone to a better artist. Theres no details in the lion or Mary (St./whatever). Her dace and hand looks atrocious.
imager.php

its just the lighting and angle.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by shogun

^
ocho cinco has the tattoo as well but it looks like crap.  
laugh.gif
Chad's isn't that bad, it's just looks that way because A) his skin is darker so it doesn't stand out as much and B) it appears that it has faded overe the years. The quality of work is actually pretty decent.  It seems like all of the NFL players' tats look like that too (faded).

CHAD-OCHOCINCO-TATTOO-1.jpg
Wrong.. his tattoo isnt that old.. and not ALL tattoos are dark.. the tattoo style is a black and grey wash.. doesnt really show up on dark skin tho so it looks faded...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by djswoosh

BLINDSIDE TATTOS AUSTIN TX 
Daymn!!!!!!
eek.gif
Tight as hell
Thats easily the most detailed tat I've ever seen.
tattoo is fresh... most likely healed it has lost all that detail.. white is used to highlight a tattoo and doesnt stay that white... i promise you the healed tattoo is completely different from this..

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Eh, shoudve gone to a better artist. Theres no details in the lion or Mary (St./whatever). Her dace and hand looks atrocious.
imager.php

its just the lighting and angle.
eh, no shots, but i dont think the lighting/angle matter.  even with the bad pic, it just doesn't seem like stellar work.  the mary is ehh, but that lion, which correct me if im wrong is the lion of judah, looks like it could have been executed a lot better

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Daymn!!!!!!
eek.gif
Tight as hell
tattoo is fresh... most likely healed it has lost all that detail.. white is used to highlight a tattoo and doesnt stay that white... i promise you the healed tattoo is completely different from this..
74530_146345838745335_125598530820066_234104_5224097_n.jpg

more recent pic

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

does anybody know of any good spots in Houston, Texas. I want to get a chest piece and I want it done right
i just got my first tat last night by ralph at space city. 

i plan on getting some clouds & sunrays behind it within the next few weeks.  these really are addictive
laugh.gif
got pete @space city to do the rest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these tatts do look pretty ghetto, like ray ray down the block smoked an L with you while he drew on you.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

these tatts do look pretty ghetto, like ray ray down the block smoked an L with you while he drew on you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

really bruh??  your lame +$% must of been itchin to say some negative +##%. im tellin yall its the webcam+angle that makes the tat look like that.

but ill take some better pics to shut yall haters up.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Daymn!!!!!!
eek.gif
Tight as hell
74530_146345838745335_125598530820066_234104_5224097_n.jpg

more recent pic
lol, son up top wasn't lying.

wasnt "hating" on the stay connected tattoo.. was just pointing out that the white in tattoo was used for highlights... tattoo healed up dope.

I'm looking to get my son's name on my neck, now does anyone have any suggestions on what font i should get? Also on which side of the neck would it look better? my son name is carter

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

33929_1364158195739_1585151982_30795548_3108978_n.jpg

DONE i paid 300 + 100 tip
That is so ****ing sick.
$400 for all that?
Not bad at all. 
for 400 sounds right.. counting for the man hours.. im koo off dudes lines.. thats just IMO.. im working on mines and so far i got i full sleeve and one half sleeve... and i'm near 2 racks.. but to each his own

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

what would be better on someone with a light brown complexion...color or just black and grey?

You can get color but it just won't be as bold as if it was one lighter skin. It's all about pigment and unfortunately, darker skin doesn't retain color. Just think it is like brown construction paper and trying to take a crayon and putting color on it. It's just doesn't look as good as if it is on white paper.

Anyways...I say get black ink and then if you want color in the long run, just get that on top of the black later. My opinion anyways.

Theres no way that dude with the Jordan tattoos is NOT an NTer.

To each their own btw, but thats a little TOO much dedication. Super Stan status.

first tatt back in 05

ny sisters names with roses and my moms in the middle (roses still need shadding)

see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil

this last one is finished i just dont have a pic of it right now

i have a few more just dont have pics of them

What's it mean?

to me "tell me i cant, i dont hear you" just kind of resembles the type of person i am. i've always been the underdog or overlooked and i dont ever listen to the discouragement or anything. if i do, i just use it as motivation to prove to them and to myself that i can do what i want or what they don't htink i can do.

Alright guys I need some help, I'm wanting a new tat (I'm thinking under my left wrist...small enough to where I could hide it with a watch...)

I want something to do with respect, not sure if I should get the actual word (not sure if it's girly or not) but need some ideas...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Alright guys I need some help, I'm wanting a new tat (I'm thinking under my left wrist...small enough to where I could hide it with a watch...)

I want something to do with respect, not sure if I should get the actual word (not sure if it's girly or not) but need some ideas...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

the actual word in some dope script would look nice

Back
Top Bottom