post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no you didn't!

If you've never hooped in a pair of Kobe's your opinion is FLAWED.

Kobe 4's >>>>>>>>

That Aston Martin era :frown:

Style wise, the TORO IV's are right at the top for me. Love them joints.

As for the Kobe's, my favorites were the 1's and 2's. I miss those so much. Wish they would retro them :frown: and not in the prelude pack style either :lol:

the aston martin were the kobe 5s though

I knew that, it was just the memories I have of Kobe 3,4 and 5 that reminds me of a care free time. :lol: we were all trying to jump over cars, pools of snakes and telling anyone who guarded us to purchase ankle insurance :rofl:

:frown: I'm getting old

the aston martin were the kobe 5s though
I knew that, it was just the memories I have of Kobe 3,4 and 5 that reminds me of a care free time.
laugh.gif
we were all trying to jump over cars, pools of snakes and telling anyone who guarded us to purchase ankle insurance
roll.gif

frown.gif
I'm getting old
the good ol days 
smokin.gif

wish they still did nike kobe ads

you ever hooped on kobes? Those shoes are by far the best basketball shoes on the market.

Look around the NBA and see how many people are rocking the low top kicks...

I was just talking about how the shoe looks..

All of the "models" have the same fake looking body type. I feel like most of the nters who have the loudest opinions get the least amount of yambs in real life

I hate all this "do good for the environment" bs. Honestly the dumbest ****

Last edited:
I believe part the reason Happy Endings was canceled because people were uncomfortable with Brad and Jane as a happy interracial couple.

I actually agree. DMX's first 2 albums were like the best albums that a artist released in the same calender year that I can think of at least in the Hip Hop genre.

But I am biased, I actually bought his first 4 albums.
"....And then there was X" was good too, but that is when he somewhat fell in the commercial phase, but still solid. As far as his first 2 albums, both were classics and the fact that it came out the same year and still be good was impressive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom