post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe line changed bball shoes IMO. Really kick myself for sleeping on the IV and V's

Jimmies are semi rustled.
I'm mad I aint get hip to the kobe til the 5. Had 1 pair of 6s from the outlet and cleaned up on 7s and a few pair of 8s. The 8 is by far the best shoe I've ever played in period

I'm mad I aint get hip to the kobe til the 5. Had 1 pair of 6s from the outlet and cleaned up on 7s and a few pair of 8s. The 8 is by far the best shoe I've ever played in period
I jumped on late in the game with the 4s...

The fives were top notch...

4s had extra cushion... And the fives seemed lower and sleeker...

I felt like a ninja when I put those on...

Dropped 39 in some fives my last college season. :pimp:

Hookah bars got some of the baddest girls to scoop up in dc

Hookah bars 4 chicks>Any club

N ioneen smoke

Gym>

And it's not even close

Pretty much. Not only do you get to see women wearing next to nothing, but them being in the gym let's you know they're active and in shape, or think enough of themselves to get into shape.

The gym on Mondays-Thurs >>>> the rest of the week

Last edited:
I swear jordans will have u blind to alot of other heat dropping. Smh missed out on the Brons but I'm mostly mad about the kd 4. That shoe is beautiful and was dirt cheap and nobody in my city ****** wit em so it would've been easy pick ups.

i had a lot of 4s and 5s but it sucks that im not balling as much anymore so i only have one pair of the 8s (best shoe for balling ever imo)

some of the low steve nash shoes from the mid 2000s were nice too 

i had a lot of 4s and 5s but it sucks that im not balling as much anymore so i only have one pair of the 8s (best shoe for balling ever imo)

you think the 8s >>> 4s and 5s?

Interdaresting....

I might have to scoop a pair... Because I loved the 4s and 5s

The first time I hooped in my pythons (first time in 2 years) felt like nothing was on my feet. The only other 8s I copped was the yoth the other day, saving for the summer.

you think the 8s >>> 4s and 5s?

Interdaresting....

I might have to scoop a pair... Because I loved the 4s and 5s
4 and 5s are better for outdoor ball though since the rubber on the 8s wear off easily unless you can cop a XDR pair

if you dont mind lunar over zoom you will love the 8s

im glad they keep the designs on the kobes simple so that the people who buy basketball shoes not to ball in usually get the lebrons and leave the good shoes for us 
happy.gif

ive been playing in kobe iv's since they released and cant switch them out, so light and comfortable and good support on em

No love for the black/black Kobe 3's??? That Fishnet design was so sick! They were so comfortable and light.. A lot of people like those when I got them in 08.. The design was different at the time. After the 3's, I hated every last Kobe that released because of them being low top.. I do like the 9's though, but not sure if I would get them due to them not having that casual look to them, but I'll see..

hate playing in the 3s because they are flimsy hightops, ankles feel way safer in kobe 5s with dat heel lockdown 
smokin.gif

Kobe Bryant has the worst signature shoe line I've ever seen.. Got dudes out here hoopin in low top shoes, smh!!!
The only dope shoe tied to Kobe is the Crazy 8's...
you ever hooped on kobes? Those shoes are by far the best basketball shoes on the market.

Look around the NBA and see how many people are rocking the low top kicks...

this.

low top shoes to ball >>>

CP3 is my favorite. that grip and comfort >>>

jordan's are hypebeast shoes

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom