post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the Happy People album from Kellz and i'm 21 :lol: old people music my *** that **** rustled my jimmies something serious :lol:

Man Kellz is the man. Everything he put out in the 90's I own and still listen to HEAVY from the Born into the 90's album with PA onward. The saga with Isley was so great man.

And trapped in the closet was great until like chapter 8 or 9. After that it just got silly. After the ****** pops out it went straight to hell.

R. Kelly #1

Oh and MJ did NOT touch those kids. Very srs.

Last edited:
R kelly best song TIC? WHATTTTT

Not

I believe I can fly
Worlds greatest
Turn back the hands of time
I wish
womans fed up
The greatest sex

BUt Trapped in the closet

Please tell me your are trolling

I hate you so much, anti

View media item 742985

Last edited:
antidope antidope
Be honest do u troll with ur comments
I see u all in music general and sports
Saying craziness all the time
Like do u go against the norm just to be different
Or do u really be believing ur foolishness

His name is "Anti-Dope"

His persona is obviously a schtick, but if he admitted it the gig is up.

:lol: NT stays biting the bait.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson hated himself. 
mean.gif

[@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@]

Go point out three things right now.

Cant just call me a troll just because I'm not one of the zombies. Anyone under 45 thinks Michaels Jacksons music is good partly because thats what they feel what they have to say to have their opinions be validated. Look at you guys and how you reacted to me when I said he sucks. But in the back of your minds you know his music is bad, and I hope you guys find the courage to admit it one day.

WUT....

Dawg, a lot of us grew up on MJ... The **** are you talking about.

Drake is buns. And Jay Z fell off.

I'm not saying that to go against the grain. I'm saying that because its true

Outkast comment
Ur jay fandom
Ur drake love
Ur statement about how Trapped in the closet is his best work
How the dream is awful
Bruh he created fancy.............fancy

Cant just call me a troll just because I'm not one of the zombies. Anyone under 45 thinks Michaels Jacksons music is good partly because thats what they feel what they have to say to have their opinions be validated. Look at you guys and how you reacted to me when I said he sucks. But in the back of your minds you know his music is bad, and I hope you guys find the courage to admit it one day.

Wouldn't this same logic apply to Jay-Z?

"All this talk of R&B when its no question the worst genre of music, its so narrow minded. More than 90% of R&B can be summed up in two sentences: Baby I love you, and Baby I'm sorry. How can people really sit there and listen to it over and over and over. Its the epitome of You've heard one, then you've heard them all"

This is why you get no yambs.

Im sorry for saying that but the thing in your hand that you are rustling are my jimmies and I need you to stop

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Antidope  

5 is a lot but:

1. Murda Mook(He's undefeated) was the **** before he started throwing skittles at ****** and talmbout "If you ochocinco my advice don't evelyn"
sick.gif
mean.gif

2. Tsu Surf is trash

3. Soul Kahn(He's hilarious) is cool wit me.

4. Hollow Da Don The original Da Don
pimp.gif

5. I have no idea.

@Antidope

His name is "Anti-Dope"

His persona is obviously a schtick, but if he admitted it the gig is up.

laugh.gif
NT stays biting the bait.
It really isnt though, I've had this username since I was 13, and its an Acronym for something really stupid which I forgot.

Wouldn't this same logic apply to Jay-Z?
I dont think so, but I cant stop anyone from thinking that

All this talk of R&B when its no question the worst genre of music, its so narrow minded. More than 90% of R&B can be summed up in two sentences: Baby I love you, and Baby I'm sorry. How can people really sit there and listen to it over and over and over. Its the epitome of You've heard one, then you've heard them all

This is why you get no yambs.

Im sorry for saying that but the thing in your hand that you are rustling are my jimmies and I need you to stop
roll.gif

[thread="577508"]I believe I can fly- If this song wasnt directly associated with Space Jam no one would like it

Worlds greatest- Same goes for this and Ali

Turn back the hands of time-Sounds like a Baby I love you song

I wish-This song was ok

womans fed up-Sounds like a baby I'm sorry song

The greatest sex-Sounds like a Baby I love you song.[/thread]
What I hated space jam as a kid dumb *** movie
Still do
I don't even think nt does
I think they just say they do
I believe I can fly is a legitimate classic Kellz song
OMG man
I didn't even like Ali that much
But that song is :pimp:
Man I can't even go back and forth with u
I'm getting heated

Girls who's thighs dont touch at all >>>>>>> it's weird

Pizza with Ranch dipping sauce >>>>

Bruno Mars, Frank Ocean and Bieber may be the best male vocalist at the moment

I think you spelled Miguel and Luke James wrong.

The biebs can sing, but frank Ocean.............

Politics are top 3 most boring things on this planet, they need to just bring monarchies back

Politics is the greatest game ever created and literally makes the world go round. I absolutely political debates and just the whole culture in general. An I get to live just 15 minutes outside of DC. :pimp: :pimp:

I did not care for the Godfather, nor scarface, wildly over rated films right there.

Politics are top 3 most boring things on this planet, they need to just bring monarchies back
Politics is the greatest game ever created and literally makes the world go round. I absolutely political debates and just the whole culture in general. An I get to live just 15 minutes outside of DC. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
No thanks. Glad I'm old enough to where I dont have to be forced to pay attention to it.

Last edited:
I've listened to this man's catalog time and time again, and I don't hear it.

Jay Z is an average MC. Has some good songs, but that's it. I do not see the people's infatuation with him let alone calling him the GOAT. There's quite a few rappers out RIGHT NOW who I feel are better than J**** flat out. Very srs not trolling. Never have heard it with him, doubt I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom