post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is another thing that irks me, all the white knighting betas defending other grown  men.

people get passes to do dumb ish..

"dude is an idiot for spending 5k on a pair of yeezys"

what does it matter what this man spends his money on? 

"dude looks dumb as hell with that versace purse and givenchy leggings"

why you so concern with what another man is wearing?

if people are going to post their lives online then they should be able to receive some roasting along with the praise and likes.

turn off the drake and step  into the real world.
lol, you sir are dropping Friday heat on Tuesday

I'm still waiting for people to say phill Jackson isn't a good coach and that the owes all his rings to his "once in a life time" players

No matter who he would've won with, fact remains he needed a dominant 2 to win. You dudes acting like as long as it's not Kobe he basically can do it alone. Put T-Mac in the position. A average of 25-30 points is still needed.

with who? broken down penny? a no name coach?

he was great in the 90s but he didnt become DOMINANT until phil forced him to stop rapping and focus on basketball
Who knows? All I'm saying is Shaq would've probably won without kobe.
well of course someone that good is bound to win one eventually (unless he somehow always ends up on trash teams). i dont see that as discrediting kobe, its like how he was also good enough to eventually win a few without shaq.

but i highly doubt he would have won anything staying in orlando

NFL > all other American sports

NBA / MLB need to take a look at how things are done to run a league.

NASCAR isn't a sport.
can't compare the two...

NFL games are much more rare... They look at Sundays like events...

You're not tailgating at a basketball game...

NBA and mlb can never mock the NFL's structure because the number of games are so different

well of course someone that good is bound to win one eventually (unless he somehow always ends up on trash teams). i dont see that as discrediting kobe, its like how he was also good enough to eventually win a few without shaq.

Lakers fan?

Lakers fan?
yeah, but he could have won in a few other places just not orlando

shaq needed a top 5 coach to manage him though, its why he only won with phil and pat. he had beef with literally every all star guard he played with

NBA and NFL are becoming unwatchable IMO, however football season has way more excitement and the regular season means a lot more.

Hobbies. 
Basketball isn't a hobby?
Racing fast cars isn't a hobby?
 please dont bring up Nascar 
laugh.gif

Shaq never won without another surefire HOFer but neither did MJ, Bird, Duncan etc

Using the fact someone played with other great players as a way to knock them is silly.

Almost every title team had 2 or more surefire HOFer

i cant watch a single lap of a nascar race without getting bored but to deny the skill and hard work people put into it is foolish

most people that disrespect nascar think any coach potato can hop in a car and drive around in a circle for hours 
mean.gif

how is x games not a sport?

Shaq never won without another surefire HOFer but neither did MJ, Bird, Duncan etc

Using the fact someone played with other great players as a way to knock them is silly.

The pistons team :nerd:
Bunch of good players but not more than 1 SUREFIRE hof'er

The pistons team :nerd:
Bunch of good players but not more than 1 SUREFIRE hof'er

That's why I said almost.

Pistons and Hakeem's first title team are exceptions

The Olympics are overrated

Most of the events only play a small part in a whole sport (ex. running, jumping) and many are not entertaining to watch

The Olympic athletes are only in the news for the few months leading up to, during, and after the Olympics and no one knows who 90% of them even are

Last edited:
Football is boring for the most part.

Huddle up
Run a play. Fails
Huddle up again
Run a play agai...up..nope false start
Huddle up again
Run a play again
IT WORKED!! OMG ITS HIGHLI....up nope bring it back. Holding.

Low success rates make simple **** "highlights".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom