post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wear a medium now that i'm grown.  When i was younger i was wearing XL.  
yup, my clothing size has gotten smaller since highschool 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 at thinking wearing bedsheets was cool

I don't do cardio

I lift weights, just limited my carb intake

Not tryna be funny but I'm a inch taller, and I know that might make a difference but where does the medium stop length wise. I have broad shoulders so that might make a difference.

You one of dem so cal pretty boys huh?

Not tryna be funny but I'm a inch taller, and I know that might make a difference but where does the medium stop length wise. I have broad shoulders so that might make a difference.

You one of dem so cal pretty boys huh?

:lol: nah i'm far from a pretty boy.

I just like my clothes to fit, my mediums go to my pockets

nah you stop bruh.

she's made her career off of ******g random famous dudes. other than that she has done NOTHING to warrant her fame other than taking random *****.

her mom made her fortune cheating on her pops, smashed OJ behind his back and took him for everything when he died. and now all the women of that family take after her.

bunch of black widows and young women idolize these classy broads.

what dad would be proud of that? get a clue fam. sorry if I crushed your idea of her.

You didn't crush **** you have no idea what kind of woman she is. I'm sorry, I just tend to not judge people that I don't know. You're literally coming to conclusions about her based off of TV :lol: do you not realize how silly that is?

I'm not condoning any of her mother or her's unethical behavior, but you're formulating your on narrative about Kim K when you don't even know her. That's funny :lol:

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Max B is beyond trash. I have no idea why cats gas this dude's music up. #NT Twitter is the worst when it comes gassing up Max B and Lil B.

Yes you've rustled me putting Lil b in the same breath as Max B. I'd smack your kufi and have you pick it back up, only to smack it again.

i wear a medium now that i'm grown.  When i was younger i was wearing XL.  

I never worse huge shirts, but I remember some jeans I wore way back that could've fit 6 different legs in :lol:

Yes you've rustled me putting Lil b in the same breath as Max B. I'd smack your kufi and have you pick it back up, only to smack it again.
I never worse huge shirts, but I remember some jeans I wore way back that could've fit 6 different legs in :lol:

Eh. Trash is trash. Max B is better than Lil B by default. Lil B is top 3 worst rappers of all-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom