post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't hooped in a long time, but I'd like to show up like this if I could
Top half, hands included
MM83012.jpg

Minus whale show up like this
View media item 759079

Im starting to see dudes wearing running rights/compression tights under their basketball shorts now :lol:

Last edited:
If you're geared up head to toe, and you don't drop 10 in a game to 12, sit cho *** down

Last edited:
the other day i saw a guy at the mall with white basketball shorts on wearing full leg black tights with long white songs over them and black and white shoes on

[thread="577508"]Post Your Unpopular Pop Culture Opinions Vol Jimmies Will Be Rustled/7170#post_19624914​[/thread]

and...?

you think people do that for looks?
absolutely

nobody was wearing tights under their shorts until about a year ago when NBA dudes started wearing them again
you were keeping track, I know mad dudes who always been wearing compression pants, especially dudes who used to play football.

Last edited:

Avocado/guacamole is overrated

You just reminded me @Gordonson  
laugh.gif

avocado in a california roll
eek.gif

you probably murican and don't know what you're doing with it.

-put it on bread

-eat is straight up with sugar

-as a dip

-in a salad (go on for days as a salad)

etc

dat guac!
Don't get me wrong it's pretty good stuff, but I have friends who have to have guac and won't settle for salsa as a dip. That and they'll pay ridiculous prices for it at places like Chipotle.

Last edited:
[thread="577508"]dudes with instagrams who only post pictures of sneakers, memes, and celebs are cornballs[/thread]

I'd say memes, celeb pictures, and selfies are the lamest things to have an Instagram full of. Daily WDYWT-esque sneaker pictures and pictures of what you're currently listening to come next. But when you think about it, what the hell does that leave as worthy of being posted outside of cool photography of beautiful architecture/scenery? :lol:

Yall in here talking bout how ya like Bow Wow songs. My jimmies aint even rustled, I'm just disgusted in yall :smh:
Unless you're old, you can't act like you never liked a bow wow song.
All of his songs were whack but then again I grew up in BK so Bow Wow was losing from the start.

Last edited:
I'd say memes, celeb pictures, and selfies are the lamest things to have an Instagram full of. Daily WDYWT-esque sneaker pictures and pictures of what you're currently listening to come next. But when you think about it, what the hell does that leave as worthy of being posted outside of cool photography of beautiful architecture/scenery? :lol:

Food pictures and motivational quotes? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom