post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen curry over rated trash
He will be a non factor in 2 years
His ankles won't hold up
Overrated trash? You must be talking about a different stephen curry. Can't be the one I'm thinking of.
Arrested development wasnt good, I watched entire first season and couldnt get into it.
Just a laugh here and there.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I respectfully disagree.

The original run cemented it's place as one of the greatest comedies ever made.

Bro what? Son it takes a week just to beat GTA V and thats only story mode. Not mention getting 100% game completion.

Then you got online? :x the amount of manhours involved are incomparable.
Got it on release day haven't played it since 2nd week of oct
It's good but smash is more fun

Stephen curry over rated trash

He will be a non factor in 2 years

His ankles won't hold up
Overrated trash? You must be talking about a different stephen curry. Can't be the one I'm thinking of.
Arrested development wasnt good, I watched entire first season and couldnt get into it.

Just a laugh here and there.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I respectfully disagree.
The original run cemented it's place as one of the greatest comedies ever made.
Look at my location
We talking about the same one

Eastern european accents are sexier than anything from Great Britain and Ireland.

Last edited:
I think they should really consider casting a Black Doctor, or a female Doctor for the next Dr. Who regeneration.

I think they should really consider casting a Black Doctor, or a female Doctor for the next Dr. Who regeneration.

Or just finally make him a ginger
laugh.gif

What is Dr.Who

British sci-fi about some dude who travels in a phone booth.

I'm a big sci-fi fan but that show sucks to me. I've watched a few episodes but still not a fan.
I wouldn't say suck but I just don't get it. It seems super dated in how corny and hokey it is, then again from time to time I'll notice that about other British tv shows, sci fi or otherwise.

A crazy amount of ppl are in to it though. On par with Trekkies and Star Wars fans.

Obviously I don't think it sucks--given that I watch it--but It's definitely eccentric, and this I largely attribute to "british-ness."

Occasionally, certain developments come across as cliche, but overall it's an enjoyable show if you give it a chance...:lol:

Last edited:
^
Yeah, the fans are obsessive. Weirds me out.

I agree with how the nature of the show is kind of lame/cheesey. The special effects look low budget too. I'm easily amused by shows in that genre but couldn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom