post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edris is too cool for that show. Need to see the episode of him on The Graham Norton show. The clips i've seen were funny.

I love Doctor Who. Didn't watch it at first for the same reasons, like pretty much everyone else I put on. It's just a great continuing fantasy epic. Some hokey stuff, but some really good storylines sprinkled in there, and I'm not a huge sci-fi guy. Watch the actual full first season. Most def an acquired taste.

I think they should really consider casting a Black Doctor, or a female Doctor for the next Dr. Who regeneration.

article-2178106-0C3E67B800000578-176_306x423.jpg

Imagine that regeneration scene? :lol:

I was kinda disappointed that he regenerated to an older doctor, back to the older days instead of something new. Capt Jack can sex up everything but they can't give us a black doctor? And Im mad they didn't explore the Jenny Who story.

I was kinda disappointed that he regenerated to an older doctor, back to the older days instead of something new. Capt Jack can sex up everything but they can't give us a black doctor? And Im mad they didn't explore the Jenny Who story.

Meh I'm not mad at the older doctor. Better than Chris Eccleston...

You must be tried of this thread so you're saying ridiculous **** hoping people will stop posting...

The Final Fantasy series died after 10

Naw bro. Her body I like, but she got a German Shepard face.

I could live with overrated, because she does look greasy, but a man? Come on bro. Tone it back just a notch.

Melo's been playing second his whole NBA career. Now it looks like it's getting to him because it's obvious he's not gonna be the guy to lead a team to a championship, he's gonna have to be a second option but I can't help but wonder what if Melo came into the league a year earlier and he was crowned the "chosen one"? I mean its all subjective but maybe he would've had better pieces around him? I don't know, it was just coming out that draft I thought Melo was a wayyyyyyy more rounded player then lebron. It took about 2 seasons for that gap to close...
You're kidding right?
LeBron and Carmelo were virtually equal their rookie seasons. That's why it was so difficult to pick rookie of the year, and many people felt it should have been Carmelo or at least a co-MVP award between the two. They were equal as scorers, LeBron was the better passer and Melo was the better rebounder. How does that equal wayyyyy more rounded?

LeBron James rookie season 20.9 points per game, 5.9 assists per game, 5.5 rebounds per game
Carmelo Anthony rookie season 21.0 points per game, 2.8 assists per game, 6.0 rebounds per game

But as far as it taking a few years for LeBron to "close the gap," NO. LeBron was a far better player than Melo in just their second year. And Melo had the far better team.

LeBron 2nd season: 27.2 ppg, 7.2 apg, 7.4 rpg
Carmelo 2nd season: 20.8 ppg, 2.6 apg, 9.5 rpg

The only thing Melo consistently did better than LeBron was rebound.

lol Melo did not average 9 rebounds his sophomore season.......relax
it was 5.7, Lebron numbers at 20 years old doe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I hate Will Ferrell, Jack black, Dane Cook or any of their eccentric mannerisms. And that accent that adam sandler thinks is funny... is terrible.

Seriously, Will Ferrell is terrible.

Slacker >>>>>>> Pandora

yeah Pandora sucks. grooveshark, bandcamp, and soundcloud are much better. those are my go to for music. I haven't tried Slacker yet though.

Which is the best for rap music? Pandora is decent but I'd like an alternative

I would say grooveshark is great for rap. they have more of a variety and they have mixtape joints on there as well. If your looking for underground/independent artist, then soundcloud and bandcamp is the spot. it may be easier to find more of what you like on soundcloud since you could follow other people's profiles. with bandcamp you have to search for most of what you are looking for, but it's still great to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom