post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarantino is one of the top 5 directors all time. people dont dig his films because of drawn out dialogue ole ADHD test tube babies
Lebron is already one of the top five players all time
Diamond Dallas Page is the most underrated wrestler all time
Kevin Hart is not funny anymore
Draya is overrated

Agree with these,

Imma add:

- Breaking Bad is overrated, Good but very overrated
- 2K Series selling its soul and getting worse each year gameplay wise
- Beyonce's latest album is Trash
- Mayweather is scared of Manny

GoT and the wire >>BB

But season 4 of breaking bad is unrivaled with the exception of season 4 of the wire.

You just reminded me of a thought i have about the wire

The first 2 to 3 episodes of The Wire's season 2 might be the most sketchy hiccup in television history

Word is bond they almost lost me there i was sitting there like 
grin.gif

Still not a fan of season 2 although it serves its purpose.

First few episodes of season 2 seemed like an entirely different series. Get past S2 and its smooth sailing :pimp:

Go back and watch the earlier episodes.

Are there hd versions? Watching stuff in sd makes my eyes hurt.

And about Asians getting made fun of, I mostly experienced it in high school. The white and black kids thought it was cool to say racist stuff to me. Not easy being the only Asian guy in my grade.

^ no bueno. Bruh being the only _ person in a class was always awkward.

College professor asking the class the original meaning of the n word and every looking at you. Cringe. Luckily I knew the answer.

But yea asians are notoriously picked on due to their diminutive stature from what Ive seen. Asian dudes who could fight never seemed to have problems.

We had this one kid from North Korea that spoke no english and was swole as hell and homie had no problems.

Jamie Foxx is overrated and a mediocre actor. He got an oscar by doing an impersonation for 2 hours, not to say it wasn't a good one. Go back and watch some of his dramatic movies and he is basically just playing himself but with slower delivery.

oh and the attitude era ruined wrestling !!

Umm...

bro... Make his post make sense to me b/c I thought that's what you were supposed to do in a biographical film..

Also.. Unpopular on nt

Koudie from Brooklyn... That whole smiley face, extra lettttters shtick is wearing thin....

Dude types like a 12 year old girl.... And I can't understand why NTers support it.

And I know I'll be labeled as a hater... And he'll retort with some all over the place message that talks about staying fresh

bro... Make his post make sense to me b/c I thought that's what you were supposed to do in a biographical film..

Also.. Unpopular on nt

Koudie from Brooklyn... That whole smiley face, extra lettttters shtick is wearing thin....

Dude types like a 12 year old girl.... And I can't understand why NTers support it.

And I know I'll be labeled as a hater... And he'll retort with some all over the place message that talks about staying fresh

I figure people take a liken to Koudie the same way people take a liken to Lil B.

ok i'll bite.

explain the **** out of yourself. 
I go to a predominantly white school and I can't do **** without getting called something.  All the other races around me (besides Asians) seem disgusted to be seen or talk to white people.    And yeah I think It does depend on where you live, but I still stand with my statement.  Oh and lets not forget that every white girl is known as "white girl".  Can you imagine the flak I would catch if I called every black guy "black guy".  Oh and can someone explain to me why Latinos are able to say racist **** all the time and get away with it?

Man I saw the first twilight at somones house....wen they started playin baseball I was out lol

I cringe whenever I hear my people refer to white girls as "whitegirl" or "Becky" or white guys as "white boy"(nt censors this when you leave out the space :lol:) Best believe if the tables were turned, there would be maximum rustling

Last edited:
No one needs a treadmill.

-wat group gets the worst rap?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom