post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like michael smith...the format of numbers never lie is kinda lame though. But mike smith on Around The Horn is :smokin

Max Kellerman > Toni reali

I never hear people rip Sage Steele.

Only hear people talk bad about Pam Oliver's hair. And it does look ridiculous at times

People rip Jemele bc she covers the racial angle a lot in her articles and that makes some uncomfortable I'm guessing

Cari probably gets ripped bc First Take sucks

Incognito's texts sound like every conversation i've ever had with one of my bro's.

Martin is a **** boy point blank, if you're defending him you a ***** too. 

But how many black men on TV wear dreds, locs, braids, or even a Steve Harvey fro? Nah, they keep that fade cut low because if they came to work with anything else they'd have a talk with HR the next day.

Last edited:

Incognito's texts sound like every conversation i've ever had with one of my bro's.

Martin is a **** boy point blank, if you're defending him you a ***** too. 
I been tripping of incognito's texts for the last hr
laugh.gif

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm1.pdf
these dudes struggle getting yambs, but that dolphins OLine knows how to party.

Pouncey's house >>>>>>

sound like a drug lord mansion 
laugh.gif

I think baseball highlights are pretty cool, cause they mostly consist of erroneous baffling injuries. How you tear you quad making a pitch, and not even the plant leg, but the leg that's in the air?
Its the 'roids.

That other show on ESPN with the spanish dude and his dad is theeeee worst show on that channel

Her, and a lot of other black female reporters on television, disgust me. The horrible weaves and hairstyles,
mean.gif
. Take that monkey s___ off, you embarrassing us. Get a good stylist and rock it natural.
"If your hair is RELAXED
White people are RELAXED
If your hair is NAPPY
They're not HAPPY"​
Paul Mooney​

Last edited:
I really read like 5-6 months of texts from that link before I snapped out of it and asked myself what the **** I was doing :lol:

I think baseball highlights are pretty cool, cause they mostly consist of erroneous baffling injuries. How you tear you quad making a pitch, and not even the plant leg, but the leg that's in the air?
Its the 'roids.

That other show on ESPN with the spanish dude and his dad is theeeee worst show on that channel

That's the most entertaining show to me.

I really read like 5-6 months of texts from that link before I snapped out of it and asked myself what the **** I was doing :lol:

Jonathan Martin Nah I'm chillin man I'm tired af
Richie Incognito U pusss
Richie Incognito I got those chicks from last night lined up. Lets go eat with them and bang their mouths
Richie Incognito We're going to be locked away all week. We need to get pusssssss

:lol:

When I say natural I'm not just speaking of locks and afros, lol. There is a such thing as a natural perm. Though, I'm skeptical many things labeled natural may not truly be. But look how many went with the short cut over the last few years. And in a lot of cases it turned out to be a good look. You can still be beautiful black woman without having hair hanging down to your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom