post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think a "candy paint" job is cool, youre a country *** lame

"Candy" paint looks nice on some cars and tacky on others. IMO big rims are much worse :x

The thing about "Candy" paint is that for years almost NOBODY had it, unless it was custom or in rare cases special ordered. Before the mid-late 90s most cars used a dual stage paint process that consisted of a color coat and a clear coat.... Eventually manufacturers began to use a 3 stage paint process which consists of a color coat, a pearl coat and a clear coat. These cars had a much glossier appearance and gave the illusion of changing color in different lighting. Cadillac was one of the first company's to mass produce cars in a multitude of colors with this three stage process and by the 2000s it had become something that many people wanted to duplicate. Almost every manufacturer offers tri stage paint now, so its exclusivity and appeal has died down considerably.

If you think a "candy paint" job is cool, youre a country *** lame

The only thing that was ever cool about candy paint is when rappers/singers mention it in songs.

No... just no.

Unpopular opinion: Rappers ruin everything.

Jonathan Martin Nah I'm chillin man I'm tired af
Richie Incognito U pusss
Richie Incognito I got those chicks from last night lined up. Lets go eat with them and bang their mouths
Richie Incognito We're going to be locked away all week. We need to get pusssssss

:lol:

Dudes sound like your average suburban jocks :lol:

Y'all know y'all not checking for beginner natural girls just like those guys with baby worm dreds
of course not, who is? 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
All salon dreads look the same. Freeform dreads, when taken care of, looks better to me.

Y'all know y'all not checking for beginner natural girls just like those guys with baby worm dreds

That's the case with anyone growing his/her hair out though. I grew my hair and beard out after graduating college, and I looked homeless/cave mannish for almost 14 months until I got it to that Sasha Vujacic level. I was in a IDGAF type of phase though since I didn't have a job :lol: back to the clean cut look now

Last edited:
Paul Mooney isn't really funny. He's a great writer, but his standups are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom