post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I been said everything there was to say about NY ..... no need to repeat myself

Yea VA

We got a problem?

Your opinion has just been rendered completely irrelevant in all matters pertaining to NY.

Maybe if you were from DC or MD.

But VA?

And I'm not searching for your commentary bout NY. It's irrelevant. :lol:

Big L does not belong in no top 5 NY rappers list. Ghost alone surpassed him while L was still alive.

Big L does not belong in no top 5 NY rappers list. Ghost alone surpassed him while L was still alive.

>D

I can somewhat agree with that I guess.

Supreme Clientele is better than the Bigger Picture.

But Big L's freestyles :x :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: @ people still thinking Ether > Takeover.

Hov was spitting straight facts, Nas was throwing insults. He lost
Yall lames say this over and over but it was officially determined back in the music thread that when it came to facts, Ether contained more than the lies in Takeover.

Of course if your definition of a fact is w/e you want it to be sure you can go with that nonsense.

Yeah..never messed with Ron Brownz....

Jay came back with super ugly which was weak and grabbed all of state property for a radio tour where they battled for Jay(They all went hard af though). Jay z didnt finish his own battle. He lost.

Ether put a ***** in that armor. Jay said he wanted to murk Nas after that. Literally.

Last edited:
I dont hate NY.

This is all I said
1. NY wont have another relevant rapper in the game .................. for awhile
2. Wu Tang was wack
3. New York is not the mecca of EVERYTHING like most native new yorkers think it is.

Thats all. I do like to visit from time to time

Blueprint 2> Takeover > Ether

Last edited:
Ok we got it, go back to attacking DC and MD.

Somebody from VA talking about relevant rappers, the Wu Tang Clan, and even mentioning the word mecca :smh: :lol:

"We need a board"

I dont hate NY.

This is all I said
1. NY wont have another relevant rapper in the game .................. for awhile
2. Wu Tang was wack
3. New York is not the mecca of EVERYTHING like most native new yorkers think it is.

Thats all. I do like to visit from time to time

another relevant rapper in the game?

Bro we currently have relevant RAPPERS in the game.

Hov,
Nas,
Fab (who just dropped the mixtape of the year, doubt anyone outdoes him in '14).
Bronson
ASAP Rocky
French Montana
Chinx Drugs

C'mon b.

and Wu-Tang was whack? WHAT? Look at their discography. Classic after classic album. Between just Ghost, GZA, and Raekwon you have some of the best albums in hip-hop history.

And NY IS THE MECCA B. C'mon with this foolishness. If you lived in NY and then have went to other states you can see how we've influenced the whole nation and how slowly it takes the rest of the nation to get hip to the **** we've BEEN ON.

STOP IT 5.

:lol: was anything I said that far fetched.

1. Jay is my ALL TIME fave Rapper, Nas 2nd. But Jay is bigger than NYC right now. All Nas wanna do is sell Henessy to pay his back child support
2. Chinx is the only one who got a chance
2. While good, NOBODY is bumping that Fab tape outside of NY
3. WU are a bunch of dustheads

I'm no Blastercombo bruh

Last edited:
Of course it's not the mecca for everything but what it isn't the mecca for doesn't really matter
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow! Watch your tongue blame sf down in la that don't fly!!!

I swear people don't even use hella as slang in the Bay no more. If any, it is used around adults so you don't have to swear. People run the N-word more around here then hell howadays. Even the other day, I had heard some kid talk and it's "feel me" after every sentence. Anyways.....hella is hardly in our vocabulary anymore.

Everyone needs to stop fronting like Ether ain't stop everything when it dropped.

Retrospect doesn't matter. All that matters is that time. And when Ether dropped, time stopped. Nas got that ***** with a hook to the jaw.

Yeah, looking back it was full of jokes and name calling... But dawg, it was a battle. what was this n_ supposed to do? Put Jays social security number out there? :lol:

Jay won in the long run, but don't cut dat ether short of what it was. A great diss record to show ****** you still got it.

Nas lost though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom