post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to stop fronting like Ether ain't stop everything when it dropped.

Retrospect doesn't matter. All that matters is that time. And when Ether dropped, time stopped. Nas got that ***** with a hook to the jaw.

Yeah, looking back it was full of jokes and name calling... But dawg, it was a battle. what was this n_ supposed to do? Put Jays social security number out there? :lol:

Jay won in the long run, but don't cut dat ether short of what it was. A great diss record to show ****** you still got it.

Nas lost though.

this is why nas lost.

this wasn't just an emcee battle, it was personal. it transcended a traditional hip-hop battle, it was a beef.

and that's why nas lost.

he won the emcee battle, sure. but if we're talmbout beef Hov straight emasculated Nas.

Nas lost.

Why NY ****** always gotta prove themselves? :lol:

Ya'll acting real tender right now. Especially with all the DMV slander ya'll throwing under the table. :smh: But it ain't stopping us, you don't see us banding together to defend our area.

Sensitive boys.

Nobody was saying ether was full of jokes until that mtv special about the jay & nas beef when they mentioned it :smh:

His debut album is better than Jay Z' s last 5. And one can never forget the ether that was Ether

It's all opinionated, Ether was "funny" I'd give it that but Takeover and super ugly was "factual" not saying you but many people say that Jay's wack because they don't like him....it's like saying LeBron sucks....

Ya'll acting real tender right now. Especially with all the DMV slander ya'll throwing under the table. :smh: But it ain't stopping us, you don't see us banding together to defend our area.

Sensitive boys.

but you just did.

dem subtle jabs.

I'm on my way to being a vegan]

1355.gif

Be a man.

Sensitive boys.
There's nothing to defend about your area though.

Yall send the shots and we just redirect them. C'mon son what's been going on now with all this NY hate is the epitome of poor dudes saying "I bet that rich guy isn't happy with his life tho."
:lol: @ people still thinking Ether > Takeover.

Hov was spitting straight facts, Nas was throwing insults. He lost

It was like a NT debate.

Numbers and facts vs slander and name calling.
I guess if you repeat a lie enough times it'll become truth to some ppl.

Jay Zs true talent is putting talented people around him

There are a decent amount of people who are better at rapping

The beat on ether was terrible, But this is Hip Hop and Nas was spitting straight vitriol

Jay Z got his feelings HURT. Talkin bout he took it to far. His soul still burn slow. 

Last edited:
Jay Zs true talent is putting talented people around him

There are a decent amount of people who are better at rapping

The beat on ether was terrible, But this is Hip Hop and Nas was spitting straight vitriol

Jay Z got his feelings HURT. Talkin bout he took it to far. His soul still burn soul. 

Yes Thats the one..lmaooooooo

Jay was tender af in that interview. :lol:

Beat was terrible though??? :smh:

Last edited:
why does everybody forget blueprint 2 tho ...

Hook might have been garbage but lyrics were on point
Nas stan, but this track is dope
Nobody forgot BP2. It's a dope song. Problem is the battle was over by then. He should've released this instead of Super Ugly. Who releasing diss songs years after the fact? Jay agreed he'd roll with the stations tally and ended up looking like a fool on air, stuttering and crying all while praising Ether. Who gets dissed and then gives praise to the rapper and diss song disrespecting him right after it happens?

Was son really in the lab rewriting the verses for this song the whole time? :lol:

Last edited:

Yall send the shots and we just redirect them. C'mon son what's been going on now with all this NY hate is the epitome of poor dudes saying "I bet that rich guy isn't happy with his life tho."

:lol: word.

and another thing.

nobody was addressing the DMV as a whole. It was just fam from VA.

We don't ever lump the tri-state together when it comes to NY.

:lol: That shows you something, it's gotta be the DMV area, or a whole west coast, or the entire south when it comes to matters pertaining NY. ****** need to form a 7 nation army to come at our throats. :lol:

:lol: Cats from whole different states comin' together like Voltron and **** to box with the Gods.

Last edited:

Sensitive boys.

We got a whole lot more to defend than ya'll right now.

Just because we don't have rappers and sports teams don't mean nothin'

Outside of NYC, NY state is buns.

There's money all over the DMV

and another thing.

:lol: That shows you something, it's gotta be the DMV area, or a whole west coast, or the entire south when it comes to matters pertaining NY. ****** need to form a 7 nation army to come at our throats. :lol:

:lol: Cats from whole different states comin' together like Voltron and **** to box with the Gods.

Thats cause the rest of NY state is buns.

We go on trips to shop in your area. Ya'll live in a mall bruh.

And there has been maryland and DC slander too

Last edited:

and another thing.

I get what Prime was coming from though

In general we dont give 3 fs about where anybody is from though.

#Fact True Washingtonians simply say I'm from DC

The outskirts like to use DMV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom