pikmin

mario sunshine

luigi's mansion 

mario cart

:pimp:
i think the snes is slightly above the gamecube as the goat
1 game......................turtles in time (snes version) solidifies this fact

Last edited:
also, i feel like a little bullying can be good for kids. these little dudes need that G check once in a while.

Real life. We raising these ids to be punks fam.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if we can tell little boys its ok to kiss each other, we should also tell them its ok to knock the bully the hell out.

The Sony Playstation series of consoles are dying and will suffer the same fate as sega
dudes rushed and copped the 4, and now look...
laugh.gif

Are you really telling me the 4 is that big of an upgrade?

Now going from the PS2 to the PS3 I could understand. 

also, i feel like a little bullying can be good for kids. these little dudes need that G check once in a while.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if we can tell little boys its ok to kiss each other, we should also tell them its ok to knock the bully the hell out.
my son had his first fight about a month ago
made me proud
kid had my son running in the house to tell
betta believe i drug him outside to take care of business
my son had ol boy eye hurting
he's 7 btw

The Sony Playstation series of consoles are dying and will suffer the same fate as sega

dudes rushed and copped the 4, and now look...:lol:

Are you really telling me the 4 is that big of an upgrade?

Now going from the PS2 to the PS3 I could understand. 

Look at NBA 2k14 on PS3, and then PS4.

If the difference can't be seen, then I don't know what to tell you :lol:

made me proud
he's 7 btw

:lol: Thats what we need more of though. We need to promote self defense to these kids. Not just "peer mediating".

I remember one time I got into a fight at school and they called my parents as a child. When my father came to pick me up from school, the first thing he asked me was "did you hit the boy back?". Nothing else mattered until after I answered that question. Yeah I got in trouble because he had to leave work, and because I had the school calling him saying I was involved in some trouble, but I would have been in even more deep **** had I not hit that fat ****** back :lol:

First thing you learned as a kid was "if someone hits you, hit them back."

Hell, my mom even said "first you hit them back, then you tell the teacher"

Its never good to promote violence to children, but they will learn it. Its human nature. Kids will get picked on, and they will hit each other. But you you can't promote beta male tendencies either :smh: :smh: :smh:

Kudos to you my dude :pimp:
I would have dragged him right back out there too :lol:

Last edited:
andy warhol was overrated.

i KINDA feel you.

I think people don't know alot about The Factory and his whole movement, so they kind of overhype him because of what they think he is.

People like Kanye saying "I'm the modern-day Warhol" aren't really that crazy for saying it. But people who mythologize the guy (who definitely was a creative genius, by the way) don't want to admit that at the end of the day, while he played a huge role in the advancement and mainstream acceptance of pop art, his innovation was more in the marketing and selling of art than in the creation itself.

made me proud
he's 7 btw
bruh that is awesome. i remember finally punching my kindergarten bully in the nose. blood everywhere.

i got suspended but my pops shook my hand and copped me a marvel comicbook.
nthat.gif

i KINDA feel you.

I think people don't know alot about The Factory and his whole movement, so they kind of overhype him because of what they think he is.

People like Kanye saying "I'm the modern-day Warhol" aren't really that crazy for saying it. But people who mythologize the guy (who definitely was a creative genius, by the way) don't want to admit that at the end of the day, while he played a huge role in the advancement and mainstream acceptance of pop art, his innovation was more in the marketing and selling of art than in the creation itself.
i agree whole heartedly bruh.

the gamcube is the best gaming console of all time

ssbm

animal crossing

metroid games

wind waker

sonic adventure battle 2

pikmin

mario sunshine

luigi's mansion 

mario cart

:pimp:

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... Dreamcast >

:lol: gamecube is legit, though. I never owned one. For those who have never experienced Phantasy Star Online, you could get your fix on Gamecube, so i give it props for that, alone.

(IN MOST CASES) women who sleep around are sloots and men who sleep around are alpha. that's just how it works.

dealwithit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom