post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of video games................................ the Laptop gun in Perfect Dark on N64 was the best weapon in any FPS period.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Best weapon OF ALL TIME

Last edited:
After careful consideration and research, I have come to this Jimmie Rustled conclusion

Kelly > Beyonce

crazy how the ps4 controller looks pretty much the same as the controller for the first ps

0 innovation :smh:

There's like more changes to the Dualshock 4 than the previous 19 years worth of Playstation controllers combined. What an odd statement. You want a third joystick or something?

Last edited:
crazy how the ps4 controller looks pretty much the same as the controller for the first ps

0 innovation :smh:

There's like more changes to the Dualshock 4 than the previous 19 years worth of Playstation controllers combined. What an odd statement. You want a third joystick or something?
it looks the same as the ps3 controller, guessing they will end up copying nintendo again and adding a hd touchscreen to the ps5 controler in 4 years

The Squirtle Sqaud 
pimp.gif

This website (besides the things it does right with charity) is mostly just filled with superficial idiots who idolize a Nike sign. Spending hundreds of dollars on shoes over and over again to be gaudy and show off in public. When in reality, 99.3% of the public could care less about what you wear feet.

While kids from Indoensia make your shoes for cents everyday and Nike exploits your intelligence by charging you 200$ for a shoe; apparently it's wrong or taboo to discuss fake shoes in here, you'll get banned. Why should you get banned? At least you're directly putting money into the pockets of the less fortunate. Rather than filling the pockets of those geezers in Oregon who won't supply jobs to our Americans, but sure as hell have no issue taking advantage of your feeble little minds.

Thus shoe culture is a joke, and if you're over 20 years old and still involved in this - please don't have children. Spare the world.
Completely agree.

Got put on to NT and gravitated tot he music forum until a year or so where I enjoyed the lulz in general. Stayed away from S&T only cuz I was already doing that arguing about sports in JHS and HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom