post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dropping a couple racks on my PC just took hook it up to my TV so it can look like what my PS4 already offers.

The overall flow in console gaming is superior. And I love PC gaming. My maxed out MBP can actually handle a lot. Skyrim and a few other games on max settings, enb, and FXAA injectors still running smoothly, but I wouldn't trade my PS4 for it.

you can have powerful gaming pc for less than the price of an xbox one

Corey Dillon lead the patriots to the superbowl back in 04

Donovan mcnabb is a first ballot hall of famer

Meh, Xbox live or bust for me. Every console I've owned I've had 3-4 solid games I play over and over. Not counting anything pre n64

Xbox is def great for online multiplayer

while Nintendo has always been the GOAT for offline multiplayer

nintendo online is still lacking 

what game on the ps4 or xbox1 cant i get on computer?

why would i buy a ps4 when i can get every game for free on my computer and play it at the same graphics quality?

yeah well of course if you have a non gaming laptop/computer then you will have to play on low/medium quality

of course its different for everyone and some people like playing on gaming systems, im just saying that its possible to do/play everything a xbox/ps4 can do on the PC

^That is just flat out not true. What are you talking about? There are no PS4/ Xbone emulators (which is what you would need) for PC

There are PC versions of many games available on consoles, this is true. But every xbone/ps4 game? No way. You're not playing any 1st party PS4/Xbone games through emulation for many more years.

Last edited:
Xbox live is all hype. People just dont wanna admit paying for onlinge gaming is a redundant rip off.

"Dude we have crossing game chatting", if you wanna talk that bad pick up the phone.

Xbox live is all hype. People just dont wanna admit paying for onlinge gaming is a redundant rip off.

"Dude we have crossing game chatting", if you wanna talk that bad pick up the phone.

Nah, and when psn credit cards get hacked again or shut down, say sup

well yeah but the way people think xbox1 is the only/best way to play games they dont really have another option

talking to friends over skype or having access to a vent channel > paying to talk on xbox live

Dreads is the high top fade of our generation

I never understood the fascination of walking around with long twisties on your head :lol: :smh: especially for dudes

Dreads is the high top fade of our generation

I never understood the fascination of walking around with long twisties on your head
laugh.gif
mean.gif
especially for dudes
it works for black people but everytime i see a white person with dreads i can practically smell the BO 

sports suck.

i hate every single player that i hear people talk about.

the last time i watched football was when jerome bettis played for the steelers and i was a fan of their team.

basketball i stopped watching after mike left the bulls.

its lost its appeal all the new players just seem like douchebags with the exception of KD, he looks like a humble dude.

everytime i would chill with my boys they would start arguing about sports at bars and they looked so damn stupid.

i was the one that would always end up with a female, what a surprise.

MJ was a huge douche though
laugh.gif
i guess it was because i was a kid and he was in space jam.

but they really did a great job of hiding his personal life during those times.

this social media stuff really took away the privacy of these people and also got dudes making themselves look silly.

its lost its appeal all the new players just seem like douchebags with the exception of KD, he looks like a humble dude.

you complain about new players seeming like douchebags...but you stopped watching after the master douchebag retired?

sports suck.

the last time i watched football was when jerome bettis played for the steelers and i was a fan of their team.

everytime i would chill with my boys they would start arguing about sports at bars and they looked so damn stupid.

What's his mutha ****** naaaame?

Russell's pose in that pic is soooooooooooo crip-ish :lol:

sports suck.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom