post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Carmelo should've won ROY, or at the very least co-ROY

- Most games today aren't really worth the money or time.

- GTA IV is underrated

Your rebuttal is based off a probability?

See what I'm saying...

Your point is based on a generalization though...

I'm sorry, there are people not paying for Xbox live(legally)?

Even if, his rebuttal was based off something that happened in the past the MAY happen again.

Xbox IS charging for something that IS free elsewhere, though...

- GTA IV is underrated
IDK how GTA IV is under rated. Isn't it the highest rated game of all time on meta critic
laugh.gif
yes it is..

people just didnt like it after they finished it and there was nothing else left to do.

sort of like whats happening with V at the moment.

- GTA IV is underrated

IDK how GTA IV is under rated. Isn't it the highest rated game of all time on meta critic :lol:

You know....your right. I guess that's not popular opinion but NT opinion :lol: quite a few people on this board have talked down on GTA IV but it's one of my favorite games of all time.

Fantasy football has ruined fanhood and shows dedicated solely to "sit em or start em" are not watchable.

I got a PS3 and used it for blu ray movies and only played Madden here and there. I never got into the COD games and when I tried playing once it was too fast. I am more of a SNES guy.

The jump in graphics to dreamcast and N64 from previous systems(when sonic did the loop and something with a whale....and mario 64 and Waverace) was a moment when I said "wow can they make it any realer??"

If you're an adult, married man, I don't see the point in using social media (unless it's needed for your job).

I use grandpas as a frame of reference for "manliness" (not just mine, but any person from that era)...for example, would grandpa wait in line for a phone, would grandpa let that person butt him in line, etc. I feel like men and women are becoming too much alike.

If you're in your mid 20s plus, and live at home and don't own your own car...you should not be wearing $300 belts and shoes. Materialism and reality shows are making people who would normally have 30 dollar bags think they need 600 dollar ones...sort of apply my grandpa theory here too.

Not sure if this is unpopular, but I think the first season of Dexter was the best single season of tv I ever watched. I also think Boardwalk Empire is better than Breaking Bad.

As a Raider fan if Fantasy football didn't exist my love for football would have really been tested these last 11 years

As a Raider fan if Fantasy football didn't exist my love for football would have really been tested these last 11 years

As a ******* fan ill go on record and say that we are the worst sports team in all of Murica

Satan>Dan Snyder
Greyhound bus station> Our boring *** FEDEX field
Garcon,Alfred Morris, The old RG3 pre-shanahan setup> everybody else on the team with their tired lazy *****
> Our Logo/Name

Failure all around :smh:
:smh:

We have the 2nd longest playoff drought (02) behind the Bills. No winning seasons since then. Laughingstock of our division.

At least y'all made the playoffs last year and have RG3

Not dropping a couple racks on my PC just took hook it up to my TV so it can look like what my PS4 already offers.

The overall flow in console gaming is superior. And I love PC gaming. My maxed out MBP can actually handle a lot. Skyrim and a few other games on max settings, enb, and FXAA injectors still running smoothly, but I wouldn't trade my PS4 for it.

you can have powerful gaming pc for less than the price of an xbox one

True. But I got a PS4 for cheaper than an xbox one as well. :tongue:

Steam is great, but there's no point in spending another $400 just to have another PS4, running steam and origin.

My notebook is doing really good at gaming for now, so thats money saved.

hate how on NT... when someone says something.
like above when dude was talking about new players being douche-y but he stopped watching when MJ retired
and someone replies like "but MJ was a douche tho"

give it like a minute or a post or two and then someone else AUTOMATICALLY says the sameeeeee thing again, but more emphatically...

:stoneface:

Reactions: wr
essentially, a console is a gaming pc with its own proprietary OS. I just like the flexibility of being able to upgrade parts when I can. At the time when I wanted to get into gaming, it was actually cheaper to upgrade my existing pc vs getting a ps3 at the time

what kills me is that ppl don't see the double dipping going on with microsoft. they have pc gaming and xbox.

Last edited:
We have the 2nd longest playoff drought (02) behind the Bills. No winning seasons since then. Laughingstock of our division.

At least y'all made the playoffs last year and have RG3
Must be tough seeing McFadden look promising at the beginning of each year only to get hurt too

essentially, a console is a gaming pc with its own proprietary OS. I just like the flexibility of being able to upgrade parts when I can. At the time when I wanted to get into gaming, it was actually cheaper to upgrade my existing pc vs getting a ps3 at the time

what kills me is that ppl don't see the double dipping going on with microsoft. they have pc gaming and xbox.

No doubt. Believe me, If I didn't have $2300 invested into this Macbook, I'd have no trouble dropping money on a PC.

I'd be a fool to sit here and say that PC gaming wasn't superior to consoles on a hardware level. Theres no contest.

But the level that the PS4 plays at visually, and the convenience of PSN and just makes it easy for me to choose it over PC. PC has very few exclusives and consoles are playing at a very high visual level now.

PC games are awesome.... What gets me is that none of my friends are on it and the online community is THAT much more "hardcore" (in a bad way).

mouse and keyboard speed :smokin

I played in a squad one time and the players had condenser mics. hearing there game and voice come in hd blew my mind.

Last edited:
mouse and keyboard speed :smokin

I played in a squad one time and the players had condenser mics. hearing there game and voice come in hd blew my mind.

My body can not handle the mouse and keyboard competition.

I get ****** every time I play CS:GO :x

mouse and keyboard speed
smokin.gif

My body can not handle the mouse and keyboard competition.

I get ****** every time I play CS:GO
sick.gif
im the exact opposite 
laugh.gif

cant aim to save my life when using a controller 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom