Post your Vans vol 2?

^I just got some the other day size 12 at nordstrom for 20 bucks. Funny enough I saw some size 11 ones too. lol.
I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

^
Thats where I got both of mine at, Surfs and Supas for the same price. :tongue:
tongue.gif
Team SD
Member #21

Quote:
Thats where I got both of mine at, Surfs and Supas for the same price.

dude, for 20 bucks, you cant go wrong. i love em.
I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

what a steal i need to go over 1st thing tomorrow mornin for the Surfs...I also need those MOUNTAIN edition VANS so bad...anyone 9.5-10.5 :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Say ThinkinFresh info on those chukkas? :pimp:
pimp.gif
when did those release?

TAKEOVER SHOP....MARTIN? BORG? IT'S RYDOGG MANG...SKRATCHMARKS BROTHA IN LAW....YOOOO...I RECALL THIS IS YOU MANG..GOOD STUFF..THAT GRASS FLOOR I WILL NEVER FORGET..KEEP THAT SHOP RUNNIN BROTHA..HALLA AT ME..PEACE
AIM=rydogg1978
email=ryanq@stanford.edu

too lazy to take a picture of my other 2 rowleys. but here are mine
same as in my avy

South Bay
Post count only gets you so far​

Nice vans everybody! *Shameless plug* -- I have DS W)Taps sk8 highs and worn 1x slip ons both size 12 for sale if anyone is looking. I only want retail. So PM me! *End shameless plug*
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

bbbfalcs - if those bad religion sk8 hi's were a sz 9 i would buy them off you. i regret sleeping on them
THOSE WHO WOULD IN TRADE THEIR FREEDOM FOR THIER PROTECTION, DESERVE NEITHER

I unfortunately missed out on the bad religion's too, I'm looking forward to the Maiden sk8 hi's, they look sick

3 feet highs are dope...

for those in the know, did those purple sueded half cabs drop yet, or not?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Fresh, those Luciens are amazing! I finally was able to get a pair of the white eras... I should have called them earlier...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Back
Top Bottom